Khabib's dad: Couple more fights and we (Makhachev) should complete for the belt

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

Translation

"A couple more fights and we should compete for the belt. Islam has everything for this, the experience of amateur fights and also good victories out of the 10 among the pros."

W9C74yC.jpg

In all seriousness it's gonna be interesting to see how many more Khabib has left

Great fighter, but Kevin is a horrible fight for Islam.

Translation

"A couple more fights and we should compete for the belt. Islam has everything for this, the experience of amateur fights and also good victories out of the 10 among the pros."

W9C74yC.jpg

In all seriousness it's gonna be interesting to see how many more Khabib has left

Who? What the fuck is this, how drunk am I? He already has the belt.

EDIT: I was inebriated, I thought the guy in the video was Khabib.

I like Makhachev but he should need more than a couple more fights to be in title contention.

Sit on the sideline like a good Nurmagomedov lackey and wait for the Eagle to finish feasting. The only way to make this guy marketable is for him to jump camps, move to Florida, adopt the American lifestyle, and become Khabib's nemesis.

Last edited:
Sit on the sideline like a good Nurmagomedov lackey and wait for the Eagle to finish feasting. The only to make this guy marketable is for him to jump camps, move to Florida, adopt the American lifestyle, and become Khabib's nemesis.
Hahahha
They can do battle at 'mania. Khabib drops the title to him,only to win it back at summerslam.

Then Colby calls him out the next night on Raw only for vince to come out and fire him and throw him in the trash like he did bichoff.

He is right.
Tony is the only fight left in LW.
Then Colby or GSP

Omg wtf khabibs dad needs to shut the hell up goddamn it sick of it

Islam probably destroys Lee, but he'll get destroyed by any of the top 6 in LW.

Khletus doesn't seem as invincible as Khabib, so we'll see.

Great fighter, but Kevin is a horrible fight for Islam.

Its the other way around actually. But its a great fight, which will put Islam to top5 if he wins.

Hahahha
They can do battle at 'mania. Khabib drops the title to him,only to win it back at summerslam.

Then Colby calls him out the next night on Raw only for vince to come out and fire him and throw him in the trash like he did bichoff.

Fuck it. Make another belt and call it the HDIC belt (Head Dagestani in Charge), and all the Caucasus wrestlers can band together and form the CWO. This shit has real potential brother!

Back