Aljamain Sterling accurses ex manager Malki of hypocrisy

I can't stand either Malki or Ali. How did these two bums con so many?

wh7a_T.gif

Yeah who the fuck are they what do they contribute?

MMA managers are just another way to siphon money from the fighters. Your head coach can act as your manager, or a family member. The amount that they negotiate for is negligible at best. Champs always made 200-400k a fight, contenders always high 5 figures or low 6 figure payouts, and then everyone else gets peanuts.

ali can be an annoying cunt but he's a very good manager. i don't think i've heard a single bad thing said about him from someone who is or used to be under his management.

idk enough about malki to make a judgement on him.

saw him at ufc in newark, seemed like a chill dude. Alja..think he is self managing now.

Why do they need managers anyway...? Man up...take control of your own ship and steer that mofo where you want it to go...Barnum and Bailey dont know anymore than you do about you....F...If you just want to pay somebody hire a hype man......1-800-hickoryflat....CALL ME!

ali can be an annoying cunt but he's a very good manager. i don't think i've heard a single bad thing said about him from someone who is or used to be under his management.

idk enough about malki to make a judgement on him.
Collusion...? Nah....Ya think...?

Ali is probably connected to CIA in the US and Kadyrov in Russia. He signed bunch of muslim fighters from Russia, pretty much how he made his money in MMA then signed a few Americans.

For the record....Just between us...I'm going to change my av to a female like everyone else does....I dont know why they gender appropriate but that S is effective.....It's worked on me countless times when I wanted to blast one of 'em....There needs to be a rule that if your pic is female your profile should be the same....But hey...When in Rome....I'm going to get this like count up by hook or crook...If my likes ever pass my messages...I will leave my gloves right here and mic drop that S....I retire....If people agree with you 70% more than you have messages.....Sup w that..?

Not sure if Aljo fired him, but if so, he wouldn’t be the first....

Malki, his brother, and Ali are all some of the worst parts of MMA.

If they vanished tomorrow, nothing of value would be lost, and the collective IQ of the MMA fanbase would go up a few points

Back