News RIZIN 20 Dec 31 Kai Asakura vs Manel Kape 2 NYE Official Discussion

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EISvhq_VAAU71lz

EMUH9KJUUAA4a3M.jpg

Last edited:
That’s the dude that knocked him out right? Anyone as active as the gooch could get clipped like that, hopefully the rematch goes his way

Borderline heavy topic. TS forgivable. Horiguchi was UFC and would like to see him return. One of the best at 125-135. Cejudo probably beats him but would be fun.

Looking forward to it, hopefully Kyoji can even it up.

I would think Horiguchi would be a significant favourite, even though he lost the first time.

Not saying it was a fluke, but Horiguchi just got caught. Unlikely that it happens again.

Asakura is not only legit but also pretty huge for the weight class. It will be interesting to see the gameplay from horiguchi

I think Guchi gets his revenge here.

Interesting they are doing the rematch so soon. I'm sure Guchi wanted it but the way he got beat just seemed like Kai has his number. I would have rather both gotten 2 more fights in.

If Guchi gets KOd again, Bellator is probably going to match him against Juan Archuleta to get their belt back.

Interesting they are doing the rematch so soon. I'm sure Guchi wanted it but the way he got beat just seemed like Kai has his number. I would have rather both gotten 2 more fights in.

If Guchi gets KOd again, Bellator is probably going to match him against Juan Archuleta to get their belt back.

I could see them eventually having to strip him of the title

Glad the rematch is happening. Hoping horoguchi can take this one.

As somebody that was a fan of Pride Rizin has been a bit of a disappointment to me. There is too big of a focus on the lighter weight classes.

I would think Horiguchi would be a significant favourite, even though he lost the first time.

Not saying it was a fluke, but Horiguchi just got caught. Unlikely that it happens again.

Asakura is not only legit but also pretty huge for the weight class. It will be interesting to see the gameplay from horiguchi

Lol at all the excuse making by Horiguchi fanbois still:
“He got caught.” Yeah, by a setup that Asakura said they had practiced after studying Horiguchi’s fights.

“Asakura’s huge for the weight class.” No, he’s not huge for bantamweight. In fact, before Rizin, he was fighting at flyweight, where he got knocked out by Jae-Hoon Moon.

Guchi boys making more excuses than Horiguchi is.

As somebody that was a fan of Pride Rizin has been a bit of a disappointment to me. There is too big of a focus on the lighter weight classes.

They have literally no one over there. Horiguchi was the only one, but he lost. Jiri is okay, but he's not, like just not.

Back