So, Conor hasn't fought in a year...

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...yet you can't go a day on here without seeing several Conor threads pop up.

As I'm making this thread, out of the 30 threads displayed on the first page, 5 of them mention Conor in the title. In the vast majority of the rest, Conor is mentioned at least once.

Every time he Tweets, it makes news. Every time someone mentions his name, it makes news.

If Dana announced Khabib vs Conor 2 tomorrow, no one would be shocked. If Dana announced Holloway vs Conor for the FW title, or Conor vs Uzman/Colby for the WW title, no one would be shocked. He could literally come back tomorrow and challenge for one of three world titles if he wanted to.

You take all that into consideration... and still, everyday, Conor haters are on here talking about how he's irrelevant, how the sport has passed him by, how so-and-so is a bigger draw, yadda yadda.

Like it or not, Conor is still the straw that stirs the drink.

QE91lEN.gif

This thread is on some Trisomy 21 shit!

I'm still laughing at that bloke yesterday (BOD or whatever his name is) that made the thread, "How Can Conor Come Back From Obscurity?"

As if he's still not far and away the most relevant name in MMA right now

Who cares? This is the LAST Connie fans will ever see of Conor in the Octagon

3F0ECB33-DA22-4F2E-AB44-95CB7159BA61.jpeg

How can they ever recover?

<RawexDidThis1>

There are still threads about Nick Diaz, and he hasn't fought since the 80's. What's your point TS?

Who cares? This is the LAST Connie fans will ever see of Conor in the Octagon

View attachment 647487

How can they ever recover?

<RawexDidThis1>

Let’s AV bet on his next fight, or are you gunna pussy out again like you did Kelvin vs Israel?

Straight called you out a solid ten times, bitched the fuck out like a coward.

You talk a big game, but you can’t back shit up.

Laughable.

<36>

Let’s AV bet on his next fight, or are you gunna pussy out again like you did Kelvin vs Israel?

Straight called you out a solid ten times, bitched the fuck out like a coward.

You talk a big game, but you can’t back shit up.

Laughable.

<36>

I don’t even know who you are woman, but doing a little research, its CLEAR you’ve been ETERNALLY CUCKED:

61C47345-B0B4-4245-B1C2-694AC023A4E4.jpeg

Khabib will pull out.... CONOR SLEEPS EM BOTH

View attachment 441723

Per MMAJUNKIE

I say why not lol ... Conor can fight the winner after he kills Khabib .... 6thOctober

View attachment 441729

3 weight champ CONFIRMED

View attachment 441727

I’ll make sure to bump this thread when Conor kills Khabib kk

Conor is going to kill Khabib come Saturday night.

Khabib is sloppy, and Conor will make him pay.

Conor dwarfs Khabib bud

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>

@BRASIL WAND I recall you talking a bunch of shit lately.... let’s AV bet? For a month?

Unless you’re shook, or some shit?

<BC1>

-crickets- can’t back it up @BRASIL WAND....

Figured as much.

<36><36>

Guy legit went off on Israel saying he’s overrated & a bunch of other stuff. When push comes to shove.... he’s no where to be found :S

That’s what I do best bro ...@BRASIL WAND you can run but you can’t hide

>2018 join date

>4k posts

<FookIsThatGuy>
<FookIsThatGuy>
<FookIsThatGuy>

LMAO who are you???

Just because you’ve racked up THOUSANDS of posts in a few months doesn’t mean I should even acknowledge you LOL.

-You have a Conor avatar

-You’re supporting ANOTHER striker with no ground game hype train now that Connie fell off

-Your MMA knowledge consists of whatever the UFC currently markets

(I.e. you’re the textbook definition of a casual)

BWAHAHAHAHA who cares if I get your meaningless >year old account to rock the tramp stamp I’d give you???
Buddy get 3 more of your casual friends to co-sign for you and let’s make this happen.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

He’s almost as SHOOK as @BRASIL WAND is....

Fear in his eyes.

I don’t even know who you are woman, but doing a little research, its CLEAR you’ve been ETERNALLY CUCKED:

View attachment 647499

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>

Lol S H O O K little bitch confirmed

...yet you can't go a day on here without seeing several Conor threads pop up.

As I'm making this thread, out of the 30 threads displayed on the first page, 5 of them mention Conor in the title. In the vast majority of the rest, Conor is mentioned at least once.

Every time he Tweets, it makes news. Every time someone mentions his name, it makes news.

If Dana announced Khabib vs Conor 2 tomorrow, no one would be shocked. If Dana announced Holloway vs Conor for the FW title, or Conor vs Uzman/Colby for the WW title, no one would be shocked. He could literally come back tomorrow and challenge for one of three world titles if he wanted to.

You take all that into consideration... and still, everyday, Conor haters are on here talking about how he's irrelevant, how the sport has passed him by, how so-and-so is a bigger draw, yadda yadda.

Like it or not, Conor is still the straw that stirs the drink.

Find me a single post where someone claims somebody is a bigger draw than Conor.

Yep, that haters miss him more than his fans.

Well, he made a terrific work on staying relevant while not fighting, Floyd could do the same, he has done the same with every "retirement" he had, its not like Conor is that special, thing is, he isnt undefeated, his next fight wont have an aura to see if the next guy is the guy to beat him, cause that is long gone, Nate did it, Khabib did it, Floyd did it, different sport but still, and he wasnt undefeated before joining the UFC, what i mean is, it will wear out eventually, specially if he comes back and loses again, that doesnt mean i wouldnt watch, i will, casuals will be less and less, sherdog is the hardcore of mma fans, casuals dont talk that much about him anymore.

That’s what I thought, you got nothing.

When Conor’s next fight is announced, I’ll continue to call you out for an AV bet.

& you will continue to duck like the joke of a man you are.
<PlusJuan>

>Conor’s next fight

>Implying Khabib didn’t literally ISLAM(submit) Connie’s career

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@HoFF officially BTFO!
6BA90CA4-C9F2-4321-8A57-B468D643B494.jpeg

Back