Is Dana gonna strap the BMF belt on Diaz or Masvidal in the octagon?

What else is he gonna strap on? Aahh...I know what you're thinking about now hehe...

ZUFFA has filed for a variety of trademarks utilizing the "BMF" term, which includes toys...

BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER (serial number 88613114)

Goods and Services:

Toy championship belts; toy mixed martial arts belts; toy figures and accessories therefor; action figures and accessories therefor; play sets for action figures and toy figures; and video game consoles

Source: UFC Attempting Trademarks

There isn't gonna be a belt you goofs. lmfao

Should have Cerrone do it since they stole the idea from him.

And that would help make the event as farcical as it deserves.

First of all, Dana White sent this kinda like a joke and thanks to Miesha talking about very seriously ^^ it seems more and more people are believing in it.

I am more than curious to know what people here thinks if it was real : does Masvidal or Diaz really deserve something to call them Baddest Mortherfucker ? Yes they are tought but before the Askren Ko, nobody really cared about Masvidal despite some solid fights and Diaz is Diaz.

It probably won’t even have straps because the UFC are too cheap.

All this does it opens up a path for Conor to fight for another title.

If Nate wins then don't be surprised if he fights Conor for that same title as stupid as that sounds.

I thought it was gonna hang from the ceiling and whoever can get to it first wins it.

That’s how it works right?

Neither. They are getting the belt from a cereal box.

What else is he gonna strap on? Aahh...I know what you're thinking about now hehe...

giphy.gif

Back