Robert Whittaker and Mark Hunt on Street Fighting vs MMA

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a new video but only 4 and a half minutes so fuck yo cliffs. Some interesting points for you street thugs out there that think you're the shit.

Also Rob makes a good point about after losing twice in a row everyone stopped contacting him which caused him to shake things up. What other fighters completely changed things to better their careers?

Thanks ts.
Rob is very down to earth, just a great champ.
Still hope he fights Mousasi one day.

Not a new video but only 4 and a half minutes so fuck yo cliffs. Some interesting points for you street thugs out there that think you're the shit.

MMA is full of street fighters who became successful MMA fighters though. not every guy who gets into street fights is some delusional egomaniac.

Twp dudes I would hate to run across in a bar fight or something

MMA is full of street fighters who became successful MMA fighters though. not every guy who gets into street fights is some delusional egomaniac.
Yeah but thats not really the point of the video or what I was saying. Mark Hunt was one. But you don't really just come off the street and start making millions. Even Kimbo had to start training like a pro as does everyone else barring maybe the early years but completely different game in the 90s. Still dont think there were any millionaire street fighters?!

Storm Supporter? Dude me too!!!! How about that blind fucking touchy.
LOL nah man I fucking hate them with a passion and love the touchy made the first bad call ever to go against Melbourne. lost an Av bet to Ken Oath :( UP THE BUNNIES!!

LOL nah man I fucking hate them with a passion and love the touchy made the first bad call ever to go against Melbourne. lost an Av bet to Ken Oath :( UP THE BUNNIES!!

Bunnies ............. bahahahahaha go to a drive in and watch a flick on one of the Burgers brothers forheads.... L0L@$ouf5

Yeah but thats not really the point of the video or what I was saying. Mark Hunt was one. But you don't really just come off the street and start making millions. Even Kimbo had to start training like a pro as does everyone else barring maybe the early years but completely different game in the 90s. Still dont think there were any millionaire street fighters?!

i mean, that goes for anyone though, not just street fighters.

Bunnies ............. bahahahahaha go to a drive in and watch a flick on one of the Burgers brothers forheads.... L0L@$ouf5
Yeah we might limp into the semi's but we don't have the depth Roosters and Storm have. Raiders are gritty as fuck this year. We have a shit backline and the Burgess's are either suspended or injured. Cook and Murray are the only consistent ones.

Nice words from a couple of New Zealanders

giphy.gif

I can’t stand mark hunt but i would love to see that full interview just for Whittaker

i like this guy, i hope he stays champ a long time.

In Street Fighting you can do this.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back