Ben Askren explains Marty and the Virgin don't reliaze their unpopularity

Accurate

Cliffs:

Colby asks for raise, UFC says get lost. We’re bringing in Jorge [Masvidal to fight Usman].’ Then Marty says ‘well if I’m fighting Jorge, I want more money!’ And they said ‘what? Nobody gives a damn about watching you fight, Marty. Get out of here!’ Then they made Jorge and Nate [Diaz] the main event, which people are excited for.”

Last edited:
'Marty and the Virgin' is one podcast I might actually listen to (occasionally)

He's right, neither are draws. I'm sure both are smart enough to realize it though, you may as well fake it until you make it. Colby hasn't been active enough lately and Usman just doesn't have the personality or fighting ability to gather a crowd.

And Ben Askren doesn't realize that he's the running joke of the MMA community.

He's an already past prime fighter who has only had ONE good win in his entire career. And that win was gifted against Lawler by a ref screw-up.

Those two guys are so unpopular/ unmarketable that UFC is promoting a fictional belt in their division with 2 guys who shouldn't be sniffing a title shot. The ww strap under Usman is irrelevant

Colby is entertaining.
Go away haters.

UFC needs to package both of them along with ass cream in a trade to Bellator and get Cyborg back in return.

Like Askren is the most popular guy in the UFC
<31>

Marty is only interested in milking his time as champion as much as possible

Colby is entertaining.
Go away haters.
Colby and his five fanboys now that the super-rich UFC is making America great again by keeping as much of the profits as possible and ignoring him because he can't do enough for them and doesn't move the needle.

tenor.gif

20170107_clinton3.jpg

Those two guys are so unpopular/ unmarketable that UFC is promoting a fictional belt in their division with 2 guys who shouldn't be sniffing a title shot. The ww strap under Usman is irrelevant

Savage but true. <mma4>

And Ben Askren doesn't realize that he's the running joke of the MMA community.

He's an already past prime fighter who has only had ONE good win in his entire career. And that win was gifted against Lawler by a ref screw-up.

Not this shit again

i don't know any of these guys. who's marty and colby?

It really is unprecedented. If Lawler beat Colby I doubt this BMF thing (especially with an actual belt) would be taking place.

i don't know any of these guys. who's marty and colby?

Two ''idiots".
But idiocy has quite a dostoievskian unpejorative meaning, like candor or ingenuity, Christ-like may I say.
Askren meant to say ''stupid imbeciles''.

Back