Poirier is too emotional Vs Conor

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He swung chin high like an idiot when he connected on Khabib because of the weight of the moment.

I really don't like this fight, feels like a gimmy. Note how quickly Conor took this fight after Justin starched Cerrone in one. He knows Justin would do the same to him.

He swung chin high like an idiot when he connected on Khabib because of the weight of the moment.

I really don't like this fight, feels like a gimmy. Note how quickly Conor took this fight after Justin starched Cerrone in one. He knows Justin would do the same to him.
Conor hasn't "taken" anything except coke. He's retired.

This fight ain't happening.

Conor loses.... that'd look terrible for him.

Conor wins.... who cares, he beat Khabib's slops (with all respect to Dustin).

Hes also emotional outside the cage.

Conor will mentally fuck with him.

Dustin himself will tell you that in their first fight he was shook

this is # 1 bullshit

bibbbhat.png

Hes also emotional outside the cage.

Conor will mentally fuck with him.

Dustin himself will tell you that in their first fight he was shook
There is only one guy In this conversation that got shook so bad he shook all the way to retirement.

Fighters evolve and change. If re match came to fruition , I think 2 things happen:
Dustin , mentally, has matured to point that any banter on mcgregor's end will fall WAY short on bothering Poirier.

however - even though this is a different fighter we see in Dustin , unfortunately, I see Conor besting him agsin but in a more competitive fight where most of fight will be on feet. I hope to God I'm wrong on this one but I gotta calls em as I sees em.

Correct me if I don’t recall right but didn’t dustin sat prior to the first fight he got intimidated right away just seeing Conor warm up back stage ?

This fight ain't happening.

Conor loses.... that'd look terrible for him.

Conor wins.... who cares, he beat Khabib's slops (with all respect to Dustin).

Everyone is someone’s slops. And the longer Colin waits the sloppier they’re gonna get. For example, the Max rematch at 155 would’ve been epic.....until Max got punched around the octagon by Dustin. The Cerrone fight would’ve been hot when first discussed.....but then Cerrone got stopped twice in a row. Pettis could’ve been a great matchup......then he got owned by Nate. A Tony fight would have the highest stakes of all, but he missed his window and it went to Cowboy instead.

If Cooper wants a big fight where he genuinely has something to gain, he needs to strike while the iron is hot. Right now that’s Gaethje, and if he waits too long on this one he’s going to have to hope that the winner of Masvidal-Diaz prefers him to a welterweight title shot.

Other than that’s what’s left for him at 155? Hope that Dustin fights Cerrone in a quick turnaround and face the winner? Hope that Raging Al gets a big KO against Hooker?

Back