Anyone else think Yair Rodriguez ko of Zombie was lame af?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought that was really lame tbh.

Korean Zombie was on his way to winning a decision in an exciting fight.

The imperative to finish was all on Yair Rodriguez and instead of charging forward and taking the risk he taunted KZ into aggressively attacking him.

Of course, being the bamf that he is, Zombie charged forward- but he shouldn't have been the one taking the risk.

The KO wasn't lame. The high-fiving and hugs were pretty lame though.

The hugfest was lame. The KO was legit as it gets.

The hugfest was lame. The KO was legit as it gets.

The hugfest was valid. We have never seen such thing in MMA and probably ever again specially in the dramatic way it happened (last sec)

I thought that was really lame tbh.

Korean Zombie was on his way to winning a decision in an exciting fight.

The imperative to finish was all on Yair Rodriguez and instead of charging forward and taking the risk he taunted KZ into aggressively attacking him.

Of course, being the bamf that he is, Zombie charged forward- but he shouldn't have been the one taking the risk.

I love KZ but that was some god awful fight IQ right there. Why the fuck was he brawling when he had the fight in the bag

images

So your saying Yair won? Seems like a good strategy then. If you dont have the fight IQ to not fall for that then you deserve the loss.

I really wonder what his corner said to him in between rounds 4 and 5!

No shit KZ shouldn't have charged forward. Thats part of what made the KO so amazing. KZ had the fight won but Yair made an insane come from behind hail marry shot

That was one of the coolest KO wins I’ve seen. I like zombie more than Yair, but there’s no way to take anything away from him in that one. He was behind and found a way to pull it off in spectacular fashion.

Yeah. That was total bullshit. When the fuck is his next fight? Thought there was talk of him fighting Ortega.

Great ko. The hugging was gay af but don't worry, jeremy will make him pay for it this sat

Back