If GSP beats Khabib, he is the undisputed GOAT

Pokemon24

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Although I got love for Khabib and his incredible win streak, Im going with the hometown hero, GSP to win.

Its pretty much impossible to be the undisputed GOAT in any sport. People argue Mario and Orr over Gretzky in Hockey. People argue Kareem and Lebron over Jordan in Basketball. People argue Ali over SRR in Boxing. And people will argue Fedor/Jones over GSP in MMA even if he beats Khabib

If Khabib Beats GSP, he is the Undisputed Goat. Only fair...but of course inadequate fools who start threads like this will disagree and find another excuse.

There will always be a dispute.

No, he will always be second to Jones, the only GOAT

He already is, but I think he dominates Khabib, works him over with the jab, stuffs the take down and lands his own, goodnight irene.

If Khabib Beats GSP, he is the Undisputed Goat. Only fair...but of course inadequate fools who start threads like this will disagree and find another excuse.
not even close. If Khabib beats Ferguson and GSP, then he has a chance of being a GOAT contender. But a GSP who isn't in his prime and is coming back from hiatus is a good win, but not a GOAT cementing win on its own.

Now a pass prime GSP beating a prime Khabib would easily make him the undisputed GOAT.

No, he will always be second to Jones, the only GOAT
Jones is my current GOAT, but the obvious PEDs take him down a notch. If GSP beats a prime Khabib, then hes clearly the undisputed GOAT. No one could ever deny that.

Its pretty much impossible to be the undisputed GOAT in any sport. People argue Mario and Orr over Gretzky in Hockey. People argue Kareem and Lebron over Jordan in Basketball. People argue Ali over SRR in Boxing. And people will argue Fedor/Jones over GSP in MMA even if he beats Khabib
Jordan is honestly the most complete GOAT there ever is and ever will be. You can't deny the 6 championships, 6 finals mvp, 5 mvps, changed the impact of the game, biggest sneaker, 73-9 record, fought in arguably the hardest era in basketball. Kareem and Magic dominated in an era against bums. Lebron has far too many flaws and isn't even better than Kobe Shaq Duncan.

Kay, but if he had hooves and some horns he'd be this mutated goat.

Jordan is honestly the most complete GOAT there ever is and ever will be. You can't deny the 6 championships, 6 finals mvp, 5 mvps, changed the impact of the game, biggest sneaker, 73-9 record, fought in arguably the hardest era in basketball. Kareem and Magic dominated in an era against bums. Lebron has far too many flaws and isn't even better than Kobe Shaq Duncan.

I don't think anyone is even close to Jordan. But its not undisputed because lots of people argue for others

And come one man. There is ZERO argument for Kobe and probably Duncan being better then Lebron. Lebron is no Jordan, but Kobe is clearly not as good as Lebron. Lebron has him in every category besides rings and Shaq was by far the Lakers best player (peak Shaq is top 3 ever) for Kobe's first 3 rings. Kobe is an all time great and probably top 10, but he gets overrated because he is so popular and because so many people hate Lebron

I don't think anyone is even close to Jordan. But its not undisputed because lots of people argue for others

And come one man. There is ZERO argument for Kobe and probably Duncan being better then Lebron. Lebron is no Jordan, but Kobe is clearly not as good as Lebron. Lebron has him in every category besides rings and Shaq was by far the Lakers best player (peak Shaq is top 3 ever) for Kobe's first 3 rings. Kobe is an all time great and probably top 10, but he gets overrated because he is so popular and because so many people hate Lebron
I respectfully disagree in terms of Lebron vs Kobe. Lebron had far better help(Dwade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving, Zydrunas, Anthony Davis(now)) compared to Kobe(Shaq, Pau, Bynum, Odom).

I am glad we have come to a conclusion that Jordan is the GOAT. Honestly, if you ain't first you're last.

Jordan and Magic’s careers overlapped. Jordan couldn’t even bring his team to the finals in that same period (apparently against bums).

Jordan is not the clear cut GOAT despite all of the propaganda. He’s in the discussion for sure but there are arguments for Russell, Chamberlain, Kareem and Lebron.

I respectfully disagree in terms of Lebron vs Kobe. Lebron had far better help(Dwade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving, Zydrunas, Anthony Davis(now)) compared to Kobe(Shaq, Pau, Bynum, Odom).

I am glad we have come to a conclusion that Jordan is the GOAT. Honestly, if you ain't first you're last.

Kobe also had the greatest coach of all time and prime Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Gary Payton, Ron Artest (one of the best defensive players ever), Karl Malone. Sure some were older, but if you are going to count an old 10 PPG Allen for Lebron, you have to count a 20PPG old Karl Malone. And Wade was only good in 2011 with Lebron (and Lebron choked lol, but Kobe choked just as bad in 2004) after that he was always injured and looked more like he was hurting the Heat then helping them. I don't think there is any argument for Kobe over Lebron. The plus's for Kobe (scoring, killer instinct, clutch) are all things Lebron is much better then. Lebron shoots WAY better in clutch situations and hit more big shots in the playoffs. He also plays MUCH better in big playoff games and elimination games then Kobe did. He is not a score first player but he still has a higher PPG then Kobe at a much better FG%.I am not even a big Lebron fan, but Kobe is not close to him

Jordan crushed them all agreed though. Not undisputed because lots of people argue Kareem, Russell or Lebron over him. I find it stupid, but people do argue against Jordan

Kobe also had the greatest coach of all time and prime Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Gary Payton, Ron Artest (one of the best defensive players ever), Karl Malone. Sure some were older, but if you are going to count an old 10 PPG Allen for Lebron, you have to count a 20PPG old Karl Malone. And Wade was only good in 2011 with Lebron (and Lebron choked lol, but Kobe choked just as bad in 2004) after that he was always injured and looked more like he was hurting the Heat then helping them. I don't think there is any argument for Kobe over Lebron. The plus's for Kobe (scoring, killer instinct, clutch) are all things Lebron is much better then. Lebron shoots WAY better in clutch situations and hit more big shots in the playoffs. He also plays MUCH better in big playoff games and elimination games then Kobe did. He is not a score first player but he still has a higher PPG then Kobe at a much better FG%.I am not even a big Lebron fan, but Kobe is not close to him

Jordan crushed them all agreed though. Not undisputed because lots of people argue Kareem, Russell or Lebron over him. I find it stupid, but people do argue against Jordan
Actually Howard, Steve Nash, Pau and Kobe were all sadly injured that season. They could've made a really good playoff rush that year. Also Metta was past his prime, although a solid player.

Honestly we can go back and forth with Kobe vs Lebron, but at least we agreed on one thing and thats Jordan is the GOAT. Good talking to you , bud!

Jordan and Magic’s careers overlapped. Jordan couldn’t even bring his team to the finals in that same period (apparently against bums).

Jordan is not the clear cut GOAT despite all of the propaganda. He’s in the discussion for sure but there are arguments for Russell, Chamberlain, Kareem and Lebron.
You don't know shit about basketball. Jordan lost to a 59 win Bucks team as a rookie then to arguably the greatest team ever in the Bird Celtics, then to another of team that can be argued as one of the greatest ever in the bad boy Pistons. Learn your shit before making yourself look retarded

Jordan is BY FAR the best mix of winning and personal accomplishments. Russell and Chamberlain played in the NBA when it was still new and underdeveloped. Plus the Celtics had more talent on their team then the other 5 teams combined. Of course they were going to win every year. Kareem played his prime when the NBA talent was low and split with the ABA. Then he played second fiddle to Magic when the leagues merged.

And i like Lebron and have him 3d or 4th best, but his complete lack of ability to play off ball makes him tough to play with unless you are a spot up shooter. Its a massive weakness that will always keep him from being close to Jordan

Jordan was in his rookie-sophmore years at the time. Compare the players Jordan faced and Johnson/Kareem/Russel faced and its not even remotely close. Not to sound racist, but it was mainly unathletic White dudes who were still playing during the Kareem/Johnson/Russel era.

awe stupid people trying to sound smart. Hella annoying how this can't be done people. Well, you can't prove it can't be done, so stfu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back