Megan Anderson Workin her Takedown Defense

She didn't do as well as I originally thought she would. Had nothing for Holly's grappling and subbed in under a round by Felicia. At least she can say she was the only one to skull fuck Cat. That toe went in deep :confused:

She got wrestlefucked by Holm. That means even Condit's academy of tdd could be a proper gym to help her improve her wrestling.

Ya’ll haters know u want that death by snoo snoo

EBBB03C6-14BC-4907-A754-3CCBB0CC25E1.jpeg
106BE8B6-9D0F-4180-9BE5-B7E2C0CE634E.jpeg
222EEE7A-1F4D-429B-BAE4-C5688E7BB938.jpeg

Last edited:
tumblr_o6s8azHfsG1rtdzz6o1_400.jpg

Aren't they going to scrap the "division"(less than a handful of active fighters always)?

All her training methods appear to be like this, no wonder she's stuck in the mud :mad:

I support her fighting career... hit me up Megan! Don't worry, i'm taller than you...

*edit: i'll shoot for a double and you can try to defend... we can work on that tdd...

Serious Question:... what does that drill have to do with TDD?

Serious Question:... what does that drill have to do with TDD?
probably hip strength and flexibility as well as and conditioning to explode out of a deep take down attempt.

Lock me up with her in a cage and she'll definitely learn takedown defense.

{<tongue}

Or just knock me out when i dive for those legs....

probably hip strength and flexibility as well as and conditioning to explode out of a deep take down attempt.
No. I wrestled for over 10 years and that move had nothing to do with wrestling other than ,"shucking' a shot but that ain't shit compaired to a sprawl.

No. I wrestled for over 10 years and that move had nothing to do with wrestling other than ,"shucking' a shot but that ain't shit compaired to a sprawl.
yeah, maybe not a deep shot, but a take down attempt against the cage?
I wrestled for 2 years, not at a high level, kind of reminds me of the walking lunges we had to do, only with another force added to it.

How can she suck at BJJ with limps so fucking long?

Back