Rankings update: Edem Shahbazyan joins the MW Top 15 and more

Osiris3657

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some weird updates to the rankings this week.

Edem Shahbazyan (who last fought on Jul 6th and beat Jack Marshman) is now the #14. He's slated to face Kryzstof Jotko at UFC244. I think highly of him, but weird that he's in the rankings now without beating a ranked guy

Other notes:
-(BW) Petr Yan switches spots with Assuncao and is now #4 instead of #5
-(FW) Arnold Allen for no reason drops 3 spots from #12 to #15. Burgos, Bektic, and Hall move up a spot
-(LW) Gaethje and Cowboy trade spots, Gaethje now #4 and Cowboy #5
-(WW) Ponzi moves up a spot to #7, with Till continuing to drop
-(LHW) Johnny Walker now shares the #10 spot with Rakic. Cirkunov and Krylov switch spots (#13 and #15)

Inb4 "rankings don't matter"

<3>

Edmen is going to be the champ within 2 or 3 years. Somehow he is still only 21.

Happy Shahbazyan got on a huge card like MSG. He has so much potential to be a future champion potentially.

Some weird updates to the rankings this week.

Edem Shahbazyan (who last fought on Jul 6th and beat Jack Marshman) is now the #14. He's slated to face Kryzstof Jotko at UFC244. I think highly of him, but weird that he's in the rankings now without beating a ranked guy

Other notes:
-(BW) Petr Yan switches spots with Assuncao and is now #4 instead of #5
-(FW) Arnold Allen for no reason drops 3 spots from #12 to #15. Burgos, Bektic, and Hall move up a spot
-(LW) Gaethje and Cowboy trade spots, Gaethje now #4 and Cowboy #5
-(WW) Ponzi moves up a spot to #7, with Till continuing to drop
-(LHW) Johnny Walker now shares the #10 spot with Rakic. Cirkunov and Krylov switch spots (#13 and #15)

Inb4 "rankings don't matter"

<3>

Is this UFC rankings? I was surprised to see Omari in the top 15 after he beat Cummings

Gaethje should be #3 but we all know what happens.

{<diva}

Islam didn't climbed any position with a win over Ramos.

I'm not joining the Shahbazyan hype until he beats someone relatively good. Jotko would be a good start, he's not great but he's a strong gatekeeper and doesnt lose to nobodies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back