Sarah Frota shockingly tests positive for steroids..

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Say it aint so... :O

iu

https://ufc.usada.org/sarah-frota-lima-accepts-doping-sanction/

USADA announced today that Sarah Frota Lima, of Santa Catarina, Brazil, has accepted a two-year sanction for a violation of the UFC® Anti-Doping Policy after testing positive for a prohibited substance.

Frota Lima, 32, tested positive for multiple stanozolol metabolites, including 16α-hydroxystanozolol, 3’,16-dihydroxystanozolol, and 4β,16-dihydroxystanozolol, as the result of an in-competition urine sample she provided on July 27, 2019 at UFC 240 Edmonton, where she lost by technical knockout. Stanozolol is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Frota Lima’s two-year period of ineligibility, the standard sanction for a non-Specified Substance under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, began on July 27, 2019, the date her positive sample was collected. The athlete’s positive test also falls under the jurisdiction of the Edmonton Combative Sports Commission, which has accepted USADA’s resolution of the case and recognized its sanction. Frota Lima has not competed in the UFC since her fight on July 27, 2019.

iu

Last edited:
Sucks for him. This man has no shame in losing to Robertson. Hopefully he bounces back after the suspension

Imagine doping and performing as badly as Frota.

I don't even know what's real anymore.

Damn, even roided to the gills she got TKOd by a smaller chick.

<WellThere>

I guess that’s the last time we hear from her.

That's one scary dude.

Brazil.... is normal.
<BC1>

Big props to Gillian Robertson for beating up a dude on roids.

Its such a shame they only catch the ones loosing or being no celebrity.

In her first UFC fight she weighed in 8 lbs heavy and lost.

In her second UFC fight she juiced and lost.

Can't believe I have to wait two years to see what she does next time.

I knew when they were on the contender series they would get popped.

100% chance this thing is Antifa.

Back