News Georges St-Pierre Says Tony Ferguson ‘100 Per Cent’ Deserves Khabib Fight (Ahead Of Conor McGregor)

Of course he deserves it more. Just keep the sunglasses off indoors this time Tony.

GSP would beat Tony with hilarious ease

Everyone on sherdog knows it

On topic, Tony deserves to fight Khabib next

Everyone knows that. The company doesn't want a bat shit crazy dude as Champ. Simple. Khabib, Conor and Gsp brings in money. Tony brings blood everywhere. Most of Sherdog are queezy cunts.

Wait, I don't get it. Why would the #1 contender on a 12 fight divisional win streak deserve the title shot over the challenger who was whipped by the champ in his last fight and hasn't won a fight in 3 years? What is GSP smoking?

link: https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...mP4pt6QtNP5LgM8hwmdwPmvS_jYDBb67J7NT_MWk6frVI

While I applaud his opinion, I find it a little hypocrite, since he was one guy who wanted to fight Khabib before Tony would have a chance to.
Matter of fact, he is retired because Dana refused to set this up..

Didn't he retire quite a while ago though when he tried to get that fight? It's not like he just retired because Dana wouldn't book it yesterday, the plan was to fight months ago. I get your point but not completely hipocritical. I don't think Tony had even fought when GSP retired

Everyone knows that. The company doesn't want a bat shit crazy dude as Champ. Simple. Khabib, Conor and Gsp brings in money. Tony brings blood everywhere. Most of Sherdog are queezy cunts.
Considering that Khabib is the likely the favorite, I think it has less to do with the UFC shying away from Tony's personality and more to do with the fact that this would be the 5th time they've tried to make this fight. That seems more logical to me.

October 2015, Khabib pulls out due to rib injury two weeks out.

April 2016, Ferguson pulls out due to lung illness 11 days out. Fight called off again.

March 2017, Khabib pulls out due again to weight cutting hours out. Fight called off again.

April 2018, Ferguson pulls out AGAIN due to knee injury six days out and the fight is called off AGAIN.

Yeah, I think the UFC is reluctant to keep giving these two a chance at fighting one another.

Considering that Khabib is the likely the favorite, I think it has less to do with the UFC shying away from Tony's personality and more to do with the fact that this would be the 5th time they've tried to make this fight. That seems more logical to me.

October 2015, Khabib pulls out due to rib injury two weeks out.

April 2016, Ferguson pulls out due to lung illness 11 days out. Fight called off again.

March 2017, Khabib pulls out due again to weight cutting hours out. Fight called off again.

April 2018, Ferguson pulls out AGAIN due to knee injury six days out and the fight is called off AGAIN.

Yeah, I think the UFC is reluctant to keep giving these two a chance at fighting one another.
Especially since the pattern of pullouts indicates that Khabib is about to suffer some sort of injury requiring hospitalization. They can't afford another log jam for reasons of bad juju.

Especially since the pattern of pullouts indicates that Khabib is about to suffer some sort of injury requiring hospitalization. They can't afford another log jam for reasons of bad juju.
Statistically, it is not likely that Khabib would be the one to pull out if either of them do pull out. It's still a 25% probability that the fight falls through due to just Khabib, but yet there is a systematic pattern to their pullouts. I think the MMA gods just don't want this fight because there is no other way to explain it.

It's not hypocritical.

GSP is an all-time legend who has won his last 13 fights, 12 of which were title fights, earning the right to pick his legacy matchups.
GSP is a retired fighter who does not give a damn about the sport.
He signed a contract he would unify the MW belt and instead he run and tried to get another title shot at another division he never fought at.
And now that he did not get, all of a sudden, he cares of who should be next.
That's the definition of hypocritical.

Back