Fighter who definitely should've finished another fighter but couldn't

e.g. Masvidal couldn't finish Ross Pearson at Welterweight LOOOOOOOL

Is that like saying a great singles hitter in baseball (like Ty Cobb or Pete Rose) should have been able to hit home runs but couldn't?

Finishing is a different skill (or physical capability) than controlling a fight.

Ryan Bader beat Anthony Perosh as if he stole his wallet, did everything but finish him.

GSP vs Shields. GSP's stand up was light years ahead of Jake's. I couldn't believe he didn't ko/tko him. Sad.

GSP vs Hardy. That was 25 minutes of "Just Fucking Finish Him Already!!!!"

Al, Edson, RDA, Healy, Trujillo, Tibau.

For as dominant as he is, only losing 1 round in his UFC career, over 40% of his UFC opponents made it to a decision. All of those guys have been finished multiple times in their careers, just not by Khabib.

GSP vs Shields. GSP's stand up was light years ahead of Jake's. I couldn't believe he didn't ko/tko him. Sad.

Pretty sure GSP got a scratched retina in that fight due to repeated eyes pokes from Shields

This has to be the top one, Dan no ground game Hardy, best arm bar defender in the universe.
I thought the same thing. Hardy has a style tailor made to get his ass whooped by GSP someone similar but that obviously didn’t happen.

On a side note, your av is fucking hilarious. Lol

As much as I'm a Cro Cop and Pride fan, I can't believe Hiromitsu Kanehara survived three rounds against Mirko. This goes beyond every logic.

Back