Rumored YouTuber Chael Sonnen earns close to 700,000 dollars per year

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
60 new videos in last month. 101 million total video views. Chael uploads two videos a day at least. Business must be going well for him. My whole news feed is full of his videos.

H333.PNG

What site is this?

Those estimated numbers have a huge gap there, im sure he does well from youtube as a side gig tho, i enjoy watching most of his stuff, other than the "story when something something" type of videos he posts.

That estimate on that page is very non committal. Might as well just say they don't know.

That estimate on that page is very non committal. Might as well just say they don't know.
I think it sounds about right knowing how much other popular guys are making. 101 million views, come on, he has to get paid.

Pfft. That's not even a quarter of the average Sherdogger salary.

more like 750$ youtube viewership per dollar is overrated

YouTuber Chael Sonnen earns close to 42,300 dollars per year

I think it sounds about right knowing how much other popular guys are making. 101 million views, come on, he has to get paid.
The estimate sounds about right.
Your characterization of it as "close to 700,000 dollars per year" does not.
It says 42k-677k Euros/year. So you just chose to assume it was the high end of the estimate. The reality is it is a range and the lowest end of the range is less than 1/10 the amount you quoted.

He has some interesting topics sometimes but 30 sec of listening to his voice is extremely hard. Whoever manages to listen to a full video is a better man than me

He makes a lot more being a commentator, trust me.
True, but i dont think the amount of work put into those videos can compare, not sure where he shoots them, but seems quite simple, no editing really needed, if he makes 100k or something from there that is some money just to sit and talk to a camera a few times a week, its not like he is not a fan of the sport and he likes to talk about the thing he likes the most and also gets paid doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back