Bethe Correia punches herself in the face after eating a head kick

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

tenor.gif

Just a reminder queen bethe is fighting this week!

Bethe bless

Get ready to witness some greatness! Bethe by brutal ko.

Lmao

"OH SHE ROCKED HERSELF!"

^ by that logic, boxing is just as bad

Your world champ:
tenor.gif

Imagine how good Bethe would be if her hands could actually hit the other combatant.

Maaaaaan, we’re really gonna keep making fun of a part time accountant that got into mma through a cardio kickboxing class in her mid 20s???

Shit, if anything, we should be giving her props. She’s practically a sherdogger that got off the computer and actually fought.

I look forward to her fights simply for the comedic value

Bethe has the most hilarious WMMA gifs of all time. From the athletic hop over the cable to this and then raising her hand to ask the ref a question before getting blasted by a very pissed-off Holly <45>

Man, she almost KO'd herself, this is why WMMA is not respected at all, very very few talented fighters and a whole lot of chicks that went into a gym and were brave enough to actually fight for a living.

I’m sure you could find countless examples of males doing the same shit

if you ko yourself do you get your win bonus and potential knock out of the night bonus?

I’m sure you could find countless examples of males doing the same shit
I believe you are right, but basically the top 15 of any males division is filled with guys that are legit even if they did shit the bed at one point with a dumb move, Bethe is still ranked #15 and fought for the belt at one point.

Back