khabib 2 more fights

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i see khabibs father as said he will only be having 2 more fights, hes trying his very best to avoid that rematch with mcgregor,we all know even the haters deep down conor was not at his best in that fight khabib knows he will be better in a rematch

Lol they are even open for GSP and you say he is afraid of Conor rematch???

4 more years, 2 more fights. It's all just bullshit and catch phrases.

I don't think Khabib fears McGregor, why would he? He's confident in not being ko'ed, and he's confident in being able to take McGregor down.

Dana and the rat trying to avoid Tony at all cost,McGregor or Justin next mark my words or ban

i see khabibs father as said he will only be having 2 more fights, hes trying his very best to avoid that rematch with mcgregor,we all know even the haters deep down conor was not at his best in that fight khabib knows he will be better in a rematch
Is that because his foot was all swollen and ballooned up?

McTapper avoiding the Aldo rematch confirmed

Why is conor even in the discussion??
Tony is next, after that should Tony defend against Justin.

Connor must first win a fight against a contender to deserve even to be in the discussion for a title fight.

khabib will fight 10 times more, this is a marketing strategy to attract the fans

Tony and Gaethje.

Is nothing brother.

I like Conor but he got beat bad, he had nothing for Khabib to be honest, no good moment. The 2 remaining fights should be Tony then GSP, then maybe McGregor but only if he actually fights and beats a contender.

all i know is tony is next, anything else is number 1 bullshit

Conor was not at his best and has only himself to blame. Not the first time some fighters had to fight injured, after a long lay off, after a bad weigh cut, etc. Why should we gave the benefits of the doubt to a fighter who whines about his defeat where he was totally embarassed ?

The rematch makes no sense at all, he had enough gifts. Now, if he wants a shot at the title, he has to earn it. But since it's the UFC I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dana offers him a rematch.

Conor is no longer relevant people you have to stop spinning every random scenario to "But Conor is involved because"

fuck sakes

He says that all the time after his son's fights, it's just promotion "watch Khabib while he's still there because it won't last long". That's it.
Although khabib himself said he doesnt see himself fight past 35, he doesnt want to be another BJ penn or chuck lidell.

Am I the only one sick of hearing from Khabib's father ?

Khabib is not some 18 year old prospect, he's a grown man ffs.

I'm all for family, I respect my dad to death, but this is just too much.

Back