Did you know Bigfoot fights Gonzaga?

I know.. Just tryna block it out. Hope they get paid in full for it.

That is... Horrible news. I think I heard it before, but I’m trying to act like it will never happen.

<6>

Whoever lands first wins, I'm picking Gonzaga.

Wow, what a bunch of pussies in this thread. This is fucking AWESOME news. I can't wait. Let em bang! Fucking losers in this thread lol

Awesome. Beer night.

These are the new breed. Finally clashing!

Silva should stop, even if he was againt a top kickboxer in Rico Verhoeven, he looked ridiculously slow. Should retired because he lost by KO/TKo against Verhoeven and prior to that, his 8 last defeats in MMA were by KO/TKO as well..

Both have CTE. Both are slow and over the hill. Both were right to retire from combat sports. Gabe never had even decent striking. The type of garbage I expect from Bare Knuckle. I guess in a way it's better than that WMMA can/bare-knuckle champ(lol) Rowdy Bec fighting but trash nonetheless.

As Pat Pererson would say:
" This is fucking bananas!"

...and for sure i'm gonna watch this...

Both being CTE addicts, I'm sure at least one of them will fully enjoy the night

Silva should stop, even if he was againt a top kickboxer in Rico Verhoeven, he looked ridiculously slow. Should retired because he lost by KO/TKo against Verhoeven and prior to that, his 8 last defeats in MMA were by KO/TKO as well..
Not true, one of those losses was via decision!

He did get T/KO’d 9 times in the last 10 losses, though.

<{you!}>

Wow, what a bunch of pussies in this thread. This is fucking AWESOME news. I can't wait. Let em bang! Fucking losers in this thread lol
What is "awesome" about this fight??? They're both shot AF and neither of them could box to begin with.

On the off chance this goes past 1 round, everybody loses. Especially the people who paid for it...

Back