The most popular UFC fighter in the last 90 days (UFC 239,240,241,242)

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
According to Google searches around the World.
the peak points in the chart represent the fight day mostly and the average in the bottom left corner represents the overall sustained searches during that specific period (the past 90 days)

United States:

1-Khabib Nurmagomedov - the highest overall web searches in the past 90 days, peaked 2nd during UFC 242 (day time in the US)
2-Nate Diaz -Peaked higher than anyone during UFC 241 (Co-main event, not a title fight)
3-Jon Jones
4-Daniel Cormier
5-Max Holloway

USA.JPG

Canada:

1- Khabib
2-Nate Diaz
3-Jon Jones
4-Daniel Cormier (Peaked higher than Nate Diaz and Jon Jones during UFC 241)
5-Max Holloway

Canada.JPG

United Kingdom

1- Khabib
2-Nate Diaz
3-Jon Jones
4-Daniel Cormier
5-Max Holloway

UK.JPG

Australia:

1- Khabib
2-Nate Diaz
3-Jon Jones
4-Daniel Cormier
5-Max Holloway

Aus.JPG

WorldWide:

1- Khabib
2-Nate Diaz
3-Jon Jones
4-Daniel Cormier
5-Max Holloway

WorldWide.JPG

Conor McGregor:
even though he hasn't fought in the past 90 days he has the most searches in the US surpassing Khabib and Nate 5/3 on average (with lower peak points cuz he hasn't fought in the past 3 months)
and #2 Worldwide behind Khabib (3/2)
Conman.JPG

Last edited:
Good info.
Also, Cyborg and Bellator, nobody cares.
#stopwmma

Why are Sherdoggers so obsessed with being "popular"?

This is cagefighting. We shouldn't care about popularity. This is underground. It should be.

just imagine , Nick Diaz could have been there, but he is an idiot unfortunately

This is cagefighting. We shouldn't care about popularity. This is underground. It should be.
Because the new breed of MMA fans care more about how much money and followers you have. Blame Conor, he knew his fans were gullible enough to parrot everything he says.

Who would have thought the "boring wrestler" would become a global superstar?

Dominated by Khabib and Nate Diaz as expected the funny thing is that they are the only two guys who have a legit recorded street fight or to be more precisely group fight. crazy and otherwordly stuff

Last edited:

<mma4>
Sherdoggers killed UFC. They started hating on the two single most popular/best fighters (Conor and Ronda). And they started loving exactly no one.

It's a sickness that spreads amongst humans; hating what's great in order to feel better.
<LikeReally5>

Wanna see crazy Khabib numbers. Look back an extra year and see the incredible spike when he fought Conrad

yes, you want us to appreciate what you called greatness (popularity), and this's exactly what this thread about

I appreciate great fighters. Some of them inevitably become popular, and then they start getting hated on for no other reason than being popular. I don't like that. That's what the second quote is about.

I don't get the obsession with popularity. That's the first quote.

They aren't contradictionary.

I appreciate great fighters. Some of them inevitably become popular, and then they start getting hated on for no other reason than being popular. I don't like that. That's what the second quote is about.

I don't get the obsession with popularity. That's the first quote.

They aren't contradictionary.
{<huh}{<huh}

people don't dislike them because they're popular lol wtf, they dislike conor and ronda because they're pricks.

Topic is misleading, these are not most popular UFC fighters in the past 90 days, these are Khabib/Diaz/Jones/DC/Holloway/McChicken popularity/trending ranks only.
Wouldn't be surprised if part of it actually matches the list overall, but I'm quite sure there are a bunch of names that would have popped around.

GSP would be at Canada's number 1-5 standings for sure, we cling on him like it was our only chance. :(

Google Trends in 2019 ...

So Lomachenko, a midget with 0 english (he improved his english) and ZERO trash talk is as popular as the your #2 guy?

Acoording to Google searches, the NFL is more popular than UFC & Khabib combined, so this means: Tom Brady is morep popular than Khabib.

Lets be real: Im not even a Conor fan, but Conor was/is the only "global" Superstar.

Conor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Khabib >>>>> rest

Number 2-5 are unnecessary because they are not popular.

We only care about likes dawg.
And you do too which is why you beautifully formatted your post for more readability. I peeped game.

Jk, I agree.

My takeaway from this thread is that Diaz vs Nurmagomedov is the fight to make.

Am I doing it right?

Who would have thought the "boring wrestler" would become a global superstar?
I'd be the first one to hate him, but he's actually pushing for finishes, that's the only thing I expect from a wrestler, no need to finish, just try finishing fights ffs.

He had his tides of boring wrestlerness, still, look at WW: Usman, Colby, Woodley... Feels like they've prohibited people hitting each other there.

Back