I'm excited for Aztec Warrior Jeremy

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Now I know Jeremy Stephens isn't a favorite here on the Dog. He isn't one of my favorite's either, but I do like him. Dude always comes to bang, hits hard, has been around for a long fucking time and its tough for anyone to look good against him. He's kinda like a FW version of Gaethje, KINDA , relax.

That said, an interesting storyline to get us excited for this god awful card , is the birth of a new fighter variant, or a new fighter evolution...

Thats right folks, Aztec Warrior/Mexican Jeremy Stephens is being born right before our eyes!

Not only is Stephens 25% (or somethin') Mexican... He's also:
-Been in Mexico for weeks getting used
to the climate and altitude
-Been told by TFerg that his footwork sucks, so Tony has been training him for weeks now and honing his skills in Mexico while also rubbing off some of that good ol' crazy on him
- Said he's fighting for his Mexican roots and blood in this fight
-Fighting another Mexican opponent

Azteca War Stephens is born!!!

Viva la raza
11.jpg

download.jpeg

usa-today-8691420.0.jpg

War Jeremy!

Last edited:
Now I know Jeremy Stephens isn't a favorite here on the Dog. He isn't one of my favorite's either, but I do like him. Dude always comes to bang, hits hard, has been around for a long fucking time and its tough for anyone to look good against him. He's kinda like a FW version of Gaethje, KINDA , relax.

That said, an interesting storyline to get us excited for this god awful card , is the birth of a new fighter variant, or a new fighter evolution...

Thats right folks,Aztec Warrior/Mexican Jeremy Stephens is being born right before our eyes!

Not only is Stephens 25% (or somethin') Mexican... He's also:
-Been in Mexico for weeks getting used
to the climate and altitude
-Been told by TFerg that his footwork sucks, so Tony has been training him for weeks now and honing his skills in Mexico while also rubbing off some of that good ol' crazy on him
- Said he's fighting for his Mexican roots and blood in this fight
-Fighting another Mexican opponent

Azteca War Stephens is born!!!

Viva la raza
View attachment 646829

View attachment 646831

View attachment 646835

War Jeremy!

He'll rip the heart from his opponent's chest and sacrifice it to the JBGs!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

if you were gonna put a pic of an aztec at least use an authentic one.
like from a codex, like my av

That does sound like some Tony shit.

“Aye, say bro, your footwork sucks. Let’s dance....imma show u something”

Badass that Ferg has been helping with his prep for this one

Badass that Ferg has been helping with his prep for this one

It really is fucking cool.
Tony seems like such a cool ass dude.
Jeremy is gonna land punches while salsa dancing on Saturday and TFerg will be at home, like a proud dad watching his only son that made it.

yo mama knows

maxresdefault.jpg

if you were gonna put a pic of an aztec at least use an authentic one.
like from a codex, like my av

Lol Scarface Jr correcting The Legendary Scarface.

Esparza vs Grasso is oddly Mexican on Mexican crime now we have this guy trying to turn Jeremy Stephens into a Mexican so the main is a can't fail to broaden the Mexican market too. I mean, this is really random and pushing it.

Man this globalization thing, UFC is growing rapidly while deteriorating simultaneously what the hell profit margins are they making? Cowboy was mentioned on Fox during Bullriding yesterday and today Stipe was on TV training with an NFL player on primetime TV during NFL Sunday. But the cards all suck very hard now. Why.

Jeremy's has always been a killer, just always has been unlucky to always lose the fights that would break him through into the top of the top.

Esparza vs Grasso is oddly Mexican on Mexican crime now we have this guy trying to turn Jeremy Stephens into a Mexican so the main is a can't fail to broaden the Mexican market too. I mean, this is really random and pushing it.

Man this globalization thing, UFC is growing rapidly while deteriorating simultaneously what the hell profit margins are they making? Cowboy was mentioned on Fox during Bullriding yesterday and today Stipe was on TV training with an NFL player on primetime TV during NFL Sunday. But the cards all suck very hard now. Why.

What if the cards don't actually suck and we're all just filthy casuals?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back