Oh Pettis...

He is a brand name fighter fighting another brand name fighter. That is more money for him.

Reminds me of when that guy on TUF asked to fight Wayne Weems

If it turns into a grappling match it could be competitive. Pettis isn't big enough to rag-doll Diego like Chiesa did, and Diego has never been sub'd. It would be a nice feather in Pettis' cap if he can be the 1st & only to submit Diego. He's already the only fighter ever to sub Bendo & Giblert.

If it turns into a grappling match it could be competitive. Pettis isn't big enough to rag-doll Diego like Chiesa did, and Diego has never been sub'd. It would be a nice feather in Pettis' cap if he can be the 1st & only to submit Diego. He's already the only fighter ever to sub Bendo & Giblert.
<[analyzed}>

Didnr Diego call him out ?

Damn.
His career has had more ups and downs then I can remember.

I wasn't a fan at first but I've come around. I'm tuned in whoever he fights next.

Pettis is overdue for an oil check it seems..

ive always liked pettis but he needs a win and at this point he isnt position to fight the top 10 guys until he puts some wins together. Even the thompson knock out came from behind as he was getting picked apart before that. I do lose a little bit of admiration for him with him looking for ways out of fights.

Will watch 100%
Pettis has a cool style but mang, is his inconsistent af for a former champ.

"Why is Pettis calling for a fight with Sanchez? The UFC welterweight said he wants to give the fans the matchups that would interest them most. In Pettis’ opinion, that would make three 'killer' opponents he’s faced in a row."

Goodness give me Diego. Pettis will break something as soon as he realizes that Diego loves CTE and wants more

Diego Sanchez's secret weapon is this man

B2b6SSyHi_C

Back