Why doesn't Conor get botox or some kind of skin treatment?

TheAmericanCrack

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Why doesn't Conor get something to hide those wrinkles/aged skin to make him look young? You would think he would do something about his aging since he is a multi millionaire and global superstar. Just sad to see his good, sexy looks fading.

Just look how different he has aged within two years:

gty_621958622.jpg

EEeaFdkWsAAQDAj.jpg

Somehow you haven't been banned or double yellowed.

The typical McGregor fan. Cares about looks not fights

Seriously bro? You made a post asking why Conor hasn’t used botox? Are you okay bro? Wtf

Bad skin to begin with. He always had acne scars. I sense that sherdog’s obsession with hairlines is shifting to skin quality.

Lighting and angles, bro. Plus, his foot is a balloon.

Why doesn't Conor get something to hide those wrinkles/aged skin to make him look young? You would think he would do something about his aging since he is a multi millionaire and global superstar. Just sad to see his good, sexy looks fading.

Just look how different he has aged within two years:

gty_621958622.jpg

EEeaFdkWsAAQDAj.jpg

Post your ideas to his Instagram, superfan. Maybe he'll take your advice.

Like a very wise man once said...

... Cocaine is a helluva drug lol

Conor looks like a 50 yo retired surfer in the second picture

One thing I never thought I would read on sherdog is a post about Botox.

Why would a man care if a fighter who gets punched in the face for a living care about male cosmetics.

It's not just lighting and angles. Look at videos from floyd/mayweather and compare them to him now. He has aged considerably and should get a hollywood plastic surgeon.
I was kidding about the lighting and angles. Obviously the guy's a junkie and losing fights badly probably isn't best thing for your complexion either.

Anyone that drinks smokes etc will look like shit as they age. This is how it goes. You wanna look clean and pretty become a granola motherfucker and eat plants ya feel me

Botox isn't saving you from cocaine and alcohol abuse

To be fair he looks higher bodyfat in that 2nd pic. Being lean makes you look younger, and in sure the drinking and stress isnt helping him

I was down with the masvidal's hairline and joe rogan's physique threads but this is ridiculous

Back