News 100 000 dollars for Poiriers T-shirt

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I posted an article before about someone named Tahir donating 13 000 dollar to Poirier's Good fight foundation.
I thought that was that the t-shirt went for, apparently not. It sold for a lot more. WOW that's one expensive ass shirt.

Edit: Just saw this already been posted.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Dana's having second thoughts about matching the donation now. He could fill up a whole international card with that money.

And you can buy a good shirt for $5 at the Walmart

That's awesome he does these for charity.

Dana's having second thoughts about matching the donation now. He could fill up a whole international card with that money.

Will be interesting to see when they ask him the question if he will donate 100 k on the next conference like he promised and see him turn red.

TWzmHuc.png

Yikes I wonder how many pushups he’s going to make them do for that money

Conor wipes his ass with 100k, Khabib could have at least doubled it or something. I thought he made the most any for any UFC fighter according to his dad

it's a cool charity tax write-off for some rich dude or dudette

Conor wipes his ass with 100k, Khabib could have at least doubled it or something. I thought he made the most any for any UFC fighter according to his dad

Conor can add treefiddy K to that. Why not?

Only on sherdog could armchair philanthropists posting from grammy's basement criticize a dude raising $100,000 for children's charity.

Back