Is Kevin lee the most overrated fighter in history of MMA?

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everywhere i go whether its twitter, instagram sherdog etc.. ppl are parroting the Kevin lee has potential and huge talent narrative. For a guy thats lost 3 out of his last 4 is he the most overrated fighter in MMA?

What are people seeing in him that is screaming talent? hes a made in china inferior version of Khabib, Usman, Colby and others..

Dude kept trying to fight everyone that Khabib fought thinking that if Khabib can wrestle them then he can too. He then was shocked that two guys that Khabib wrestled beat him (iaquinta, RDA) and started praising Khabib.

He has no cardio, no chin and no heart. His wrestling is average and was exposed vs RDA. he couldnt even takedown RDA or keep him down in round 1 when fresh, he then gassed and got wrestled and tapped.

Fighter Kevin Lee has too much of a bad rap on here - everyone has lows and pitfalls, he has more than enough potential to be awesome - give him time and stop giving up on ppl!

Hes still young, hasn't reached his prime yet.

Fighter Kevin Lee has too much of a bad rap - everyone has lows and pitfalls, he has more than enough potential to be awesome - give him time and stop giving up on ppl!
he has no potential. he reached his ceiling and his ceiling wasnt high enough. its gate keeper for eternity from now on.

I never saw it either. Its because he can barely throw a punch, he has no hands.

he has no potential. he reached his ceiling and his ceiling wasnt high enough. its gate keeper for eternity from now on.

He hasn't even reached the top shelf, let alone the ceiling

Fighter Kevin Lee's stock is going up in a major way down the road and you will all be left in his wake crying

Everywhere i go whether its twitter, instagram sherdog etc.. ppl are parroting the Kevin lee has potential and huge talent narrative. For a guy thats lost 3 out of his last 4 is he the most overrated fighter in MMA?

What are people seeing in him that is screaming talent? hes a made in china inferior version of Khabib, Usman, Colby and others..

Dude kept trying to fight everyone that Khabib fought thinking that if Khabib can wrestle them then he can too. He then was shocked that two guys that Khabib wrestled beat him (iaquinta, RDA) and started praising Khabib.

He has no cardio, no chin and no heart. His wrestling is average and was exposed vs RDA. he couldnt even takedown RDA or keep him down in round 1 when fresh, he then gassed and got wrestled and tapped.

But he mounted Tony when he had staph

I don't really see any threads about Kevin Lee being so great. Only after the Barboza performance were people hyped up on him

If kevin lee wasnt a conplete fucking moron and egomaniax he would be titleshot ready maybe even gotten interim

Come on bro, don't make me Rhonda Rousey gif this thread

Not sure I would go that far. He's 1-0 in fights where he talks about his opponents' mom so there's that.

No. You just happened to stumble on these forums after beat Chiesa and Barboza and before he lost 3 out of 4.

So to you, he's the most hyped. But only because you're new here. After a few years you'll see that this type of hype is not that special or unique.

If you take away the hype, the drama, his personality, and fight fans over- and under-appreciating him, his record shows he's a pretty good fighter. He could easily spend his career in the lower top 10.

He hasn't even reached the top shelf, let alone the ceiling

Fighter Kevin Lee's stock is going up in a major way down the road and you will all be left in his wake crying
wtf is up with you and that Fighter Kevin Lee nuthugging.
Dude is getting cut after he gasses against Ismal.

He went from very overrated to very underrated within the span of two fights.

The guy is full of shit .... Literally. He was making fun of Dreamcast for crying after loosing to JJ ... Then cried after loosing to Tony...... He was talking his path to the title and how he beats everyone...but couldn't follow up ....

I don't really see any threads about Kevin Lee being so great. Only after the Barboza performance were people hyped up on him

we were just hyped because he gave us perhaps the best chicken leg dance eva'

DefinitiveDimwittedEagle-size_restricted.gif

wtf is up with you and that Fighter Kevin Lee nuthugging.
Dude is getting cut after he gasses against Ismal.

I seem to remember you having a Fighter Kevin Lee av back in the day

<LikeReally5>

lol closet Fighter Levin Lee fan

sweet new terrorist av btw :eek:

I don't think Kevin is overrated….I think he needs to make some adjustments to his game and fight IQ....it was so long ago people was saying the same thing about Justin Gaethje after 2 straight losses

Back