I'm liking all the respect fighters have been showing lately...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In the last few events, it has been nothing but class. From China to the event this past Sat, fighters are representing MMA as it should be. Khabib vs Poirier was pure class. Gaethje vs Cowboy was pure class. I can't remember a fight on any of the last three cards where someone was talking trash or being disrespectful. It's a breathe of fresh air and it shows that you don't need to talk shit to be popular.

Thoughts?

Class is entertaining. Trash talk is entertaining. People behaving in different ways is entertaining.

It's all entertainment.

I think it sucks.

Everyone talks about respect and how nice it is when everyone is getting along... yet grudge matches are, and have always been, the biggest draws. So fuck that nicey nice bullshit.

In the last few events, it has been nothing but class. From China to the event this past Sat, fighters are representing MMA as it should be. Khabib vs Poirier was pure class. Gaethje vs Cowboy was pure class. I can't remember a fight on any of the last three cards where someone was talking trash or being disrespectful. It's a breathe of fresh air and it shows that you don't need to talk shit to be popular.

Thoughts?

bully victim detected

Gaethje would have been talking shit if Brokeback didn't make it fuckin awkward

usa_today_11132125.0.jpg

Thoughts?

I like it! And i also love how we now have quite a few fighters who does not only fight to win decisions. With figters like Gaethje, Johnny, Perry and now Pereira to name a few. There are a lot of fun fighters out there now who bring a ton of action AND ENTERTAINMENT this should also bring more fans to the sport.

bully victim detected

Gaethje would have been talking shit if Brokeback didn't make it fuckin awkward

usa_today_11132125.0.jpg

"Bully victim detected?"

Wtf ? POSs like yourself make me ashamed of this forum

I don't think I'd have a lot of interest in watching those big conferences with everyone being nice to each other.

"Bully victim detected?"

It's all about respect, amirite?

You were just happy for Holly in that moment in ur AV, amirite?

Beat it gump

Hespetch is nice in small doses.

what, like conor, penn, jones, colby and a bunch of other scumbags?
jk.

I always prefered humble and respectful champs. jones should be in jail and banned from mma. connor should've been fined way more multiple times and sued by multiple people. stipe, khabib, mw champ are all chill.

I don't mind a mutual respect amongst fighters. Don't like when there is too much love & they're hugging & stuff during fights.
Legit heat & shit talk is the best when its genuine.
I have no use for the "it's only business" aspect & fake beefs. The throwing truck carts/wwe/Chael P./Colby etc... scripted "heat" doesn't work for me but I understand it is geared towards the 20 somethings more so than my demo.

I don't mind trash talk, but some of these guys are so bad at it they should just stick to the honor and respect gimmick.

"Bully victim detected?"

Exactly, Ohhhh bully detected, let's continue bullying him. That's why the world or should I say north America is the way it is currently, because of that dipshit mentality that somehow makes it ok to pile on the weaker.

No wonder the united states' favorite pastime went from baseball to mass shootings. I'm American but I'm ashamed of this bully culture. I used to be a bully in high school but later reformed and became a real man that behaves like one. Bullying is for beta's that project from their insecurity within because they aren't happy with themselves.

"C'mon man, people are watching, you're the fucking legend'' - Nick Diaz to Frank Shamrock

190916072735568345.png

Back