Lookin for an interview.

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Someone had a pic on here with Tristan Connelly getting interviewed post fight, with the headphones on, talking to the commentators in the booth about the fight, was wondering if anyone saw that video anywhere.

And people are talking about how Tristan got 100K, he also got 20% of Pereira’s show money lol. Dude became a Canadian legend overnight, Harold Howard would be proud.

bdd.jpg

Someone had a pic on here with Tristan Connelly getting interviewed post fight, with the headphones on, talking to the commentators in the booth about the fight, was wondering if anyone saw that video anywhere.

And people are talking about how Tristan got 100K, he also got 20% of Pereira’s show money lol. Dude became a Canadian legend overnight, Harold Howard would be proud.

A Canadian legend? Hopefully you're just joking. Can't tell nowadays.

Walk down the street of any non-Vancouver city in Canada and ask 100 people who Tristan Connelly is.

I bet 100 people go:

tenor.gif

100k bonus + 20% of his opponents purse, taking out a hype train in his hometown....on 5 days notice.

Has anybody even heard from the guy? I'm worried he drowned in Vancouver pussy.

Fight was boring as soon as the entertainment ran out of gas.

Walk down the street of any non-Vancouver street in Canada and ask 100 people who Tristan Connelly is.

I bet 100 people go:

tenor.gif

Bro MMA has been around Vancouver Island and Vancouver for a long time now, and is growing all the time (we got a coach from American Top Team in Nanaimo now ffs), don’t talk out of school on this. I know a lot of people who are talking about him, casuals included. Tristan is gonna be in every local media outlet in some way, whether that’s local news or the newspaper. He has made a buzz at the very least. and yes, I was partly joking but still, if you made a book about Canadian MMA legends (GSP, Carlos Newton, Rory Macdonald), I say he’d have to be in there somewhere! At least a blurb lol.

Be interesting to see what he looks like in his next fight. Could be the next Joe Soto

100k bonus + 20% of his opponents purse, taking out a hype train in his hometown....on 5 days notice.

Has anybody even heard from the guy? I'm worried he drowned in Vancouver pussy.

I loved the: “just give me six days notice next time!” line lol, thought that was hilarious.

Bro MMA has been around Vancouver Island and Vancouver for a long time now, and is growing all the time (we got a coach from American Top Team in Nanaimo now ffs), don’t talk out of school on this. I know a lot of people who are talking about him, casuals included. Tristan is gonna be in every local media outlet in some way, whether that’s local news or the newspaper. He has made a buzz at the very least. and yes, I was partly joking but still, if you made a book about Canadian MMA legends (GSP, Carlos Newton, Rory Macdonald), I say he’d have to be in there somewhere! At least a blurb lol.

Either you are Tristan, or possibly related to him.

Again....Canadian legend?

Go outside of Vancity and ask someone who he is. I guess you're going to be very surprised at the responses you'll get.

Hey good on the guy. Great performance. Got the 100K. Calling him a Canadian legend is ridiculous.

Either you are Tristan, or possibly related to him.

Again....Canadian legend?

Go outside of Vancity and ask someone who he is. I guess you're going to be very surprised at the responses you'll get.

Hey good on the guy. Great performance. Got the 100K. Calling him a Canadian legend is ridiculous.

You getting all butthurt about it is even worse..

Walk down the street of any non-Vancouver city in Canada and ask 100 people who Tristan Connelly is.

I bet 100 people go:

tenor.gif
Haha yeah right buddy everybody and their moms know who this guy is now ya fucking goof! This kid is bigger than soccer. Greatest Canadian athlete outside of hockey since Steve Nash and GSP himself.

Haha yeah right buddy everybody and their moms know who this guy is now ya fucking goof! This kid is bigger than soccer. Greatest Canadian athlete outside of hockey since Steve Nash and GSP himself.
Lmao in my opinion, Harold Howard is also a Canadian legend.

Back