Colby's next gym should be Bang Muay Thai

MMonk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
With so many conflicts in ATT with Dustin and Jorge, looks like Colby needs a new gym.

I think best gym for him gonna be Bang MT.

1- Elite striking. Colby already has good gifts, like athleticism, cardio, output.
Bang can refine his striking and foot work, take it on the next level.

2- TJ has one of the best TDD in the sports, it would help him against Usman and Khabib.

3- TJ is pretty mature person, can teach him couple things about being champ.

4- Low chance of conflict, cause Colby and TJ are 2 weight classes apart, nothing to compete for.

5- Strike First! Strike Hard! No Mercy!
This mentality and new buddies could definitely help in the upcoming Khabib and his gang brawl
( for those who don't know - Colby called him a sheep fucker, and Khabib won't let this slide,
as you know)

Bonus - his improved reflexes could help him land that big shot on Abdelasleeze,
next time he tries to spit his venom and attempt jumping a pro fighter.

Discuss, sherbros.
Stay Hard!
71ab011ba2096de08abbae06b2358444.png.jpg

BONUS:
TJ has fine trash talk, he could help Colby refine it!

Last edited:
They'll also share their EPO for that magic never ever fading cardio.

111215-ufc-Edmond-Tarverdyan-pi2-mp.vresize.1200.630.high.66.jpg

They'll also share their EPO for that magic never ever fading cardio.
That’s the thing, their star athlete just got pinched for EPO’s. Unless you want daily “random” visits from USADA, might not be the best choice. And unfortunately, even if you’re clean, people will associate you with what happened there.

That being said, if Duane can help Colby’s striking the way he did TJ’s, then for sure it would be a good technical choice

TJ is significantly smaller than Colby, I doubt they'd train together. Also, Colby is a better grappler than him.

TJ and Colby are two weight classes apart now?

BW, FW, LW, WW

Yeah that’s two...

{<jordan}

TJ dillashaw sherdog account detected

TJ and Colby are two weight classes apart now?

BW, FW, LW, WW

Yeah that’s two...

{<jordan}

TJ is BW, Colby is WW.
FW and LW ( 2 weight classes) are between them, no?

TJ is significantly smaller than Colby, I doubt they'd train together. Also, Colby is a better grappler than him.

He'd find bigger training partners, i meant TJ could help him technically with striking and TDD.

I see what you mean, but that would imply that a LW and a WW are no weight class apart.

LW and WW are different weight classes , but there are no weight classes between them.

Well, i see what you mean, LW fighter and WW fighter are one weight class apart.

English is not my native language.

That’s the thing, their star athlete just got pinched for EPO’s. Unless you want daily “random” visits from USADA, might not be the best choice. And unfortunately, even if you’re clean, people will associate you with what happened there.

That being said, if Duane can help Colby’s striking the way he did TJ’s, then for sure it would be a good technical choice
By that logic, you must associate all the Jackson Wink fighters to Jones drug issues. Condit, Stann, Holm, Cerrone, Waterson, GSP, etc. all tarnished due to Jones. Not what I think about when I hear those names.

<{cruzshake}>

Duane likes his racial humor too so I doubt he'd by offended by Colbys antics. I just wonder if Colbys main strength (wrestling) would deteriorate there

Duane likes his racial humor too so I doubt he'd by offended by Colbys antics. I just wonder if Colbys main strength (wrestling) would deteriorate there

I don't think it's difficult to find good wrestling /grappling coaches and training partners in US.
Striking is much more lacking in US and Bang is hands down the best MMA striking in US.

Back