Iaquinta vs Hooker - confirmed
Barboza vs Felder 3
Oliveira vs Gillespie
Pettis vs Aldo

Agree on all accounts.

After that:
- GSP vs. Khabib!!
- Poirier vs. Conor II

Agreed but I'd have Barboza fight the Iaquinta/Hooker loser and Felder fight the winner.

Gillespie/Islam I'd like to see aswell.

I think Gaethje deserves winner of Khabib v Tony. Aldo and Connor should run it back. If Conor wins I'll take him serious and give him a #1 contender fight. He doesn't deserve that shot quite yet.
Edit: Maybe Gaethje vs Porier and if he wins give him the title shot against Khabib Tony winner.

Khabib vs Ferguson
McGregor vs Gaethje for no 1 contender spot
Poirier vs Cowboy
Barboza vs Felder 3
Oliveira vs Gillespie
Pettis vs Aldo

Barboza Vs. Felder 3

<DisgustingHHH>

Khabib vs Ferguson
McGregor vs Gaethje for no 1 contender spot
Poirier vs Cowboy
Barboza vs Felder 3
Oliveira vs Gillespie
Pettis vs Aldo

These are all great and meaningful fights though I don't really agree with Gillespie vs Oliveira. I mean I get you don't wanna rush prospects and all but Gillespie is undefeated and should really step up in competition, not down.

These are all great and meaningful fights though I don't really agree with Gillespie vs Oliveira. I mean I get you don't wanna rush prospects and all but Gillespie is undefeated and should really step up in competition, not down.

Gillespie wasnt active in 2019 and Oliveira is a step up.
Gillespie is a great wrestler but Oliveira have the most submission wins in UFC history and good muay thai skills.

If McGregor really wants to fight he should fight against Gaethje. Aldo or Edgar matches have history with Conor but both are unranked at 155.

Edgar should go to 135lbs, Aldo vs Pettis is a fight to make, maybe 5 years to late but still. At 155lb obviously.

Back