“You know you hit rock bottom when you go to a Tyron Woodley concert”

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Loyal Friend Dillon Danis Targets Tyron Woodley After UFC Star Burns Conor in Rap Song

Dillon Danis didn’t hold back on social media yesterday. The New Jersey native trashed Tyron Woodley and his budding singing career in a Twitter post. He added the caption, “You know you hit rock bottom when you go to a Tyron Woodley concert.”

Danis shared footage of Woodley performing in (what appears to be) a club. He is rapping to fans who are filming the event. Everyone in attendance was impressed, but Dillon Danis certainly was not.

. . .

Woodley is not ready to hang up his gloves just yet. He wants to reclaim the belt against Kamaru Usman and has been training with George St Pierre at Tristar gym. He also wants to feel what it’s like to fight the undefeated lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and believes he is ready for the catchweight bout challenge.

Whilst Tyron Woodley’s fighting prospects remain up in the air, he has been keeping busy on other projects. ‘The Chosen One’ has focused on his career as an MMA analyst and rap star. In early 2019, he featured on a track by the Glacier Boyz and dropped bars with Wiz Khalifa. He also released a parody song of ‘Old Town Road’ where he took aim at Conor McGregor. Woodley went on to release a new rap song on August 2019 called ‘Money and The Love‘.

Naturally, the next step would be to make club appearances and it appears Tyron Woodley is well on his way to becoming an MMA rapper hybrid.

-BJPenn.com

Nah its when you sucker punch an old guy for refusing to drink your disgusting piss weak whiskey

dildo danis is from NJ? Thought he was Conor's butt buddy from Ireland?

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to go to a Tyron Woodley concert.

I'd say being a grown adult bleaching your hair blonde is pretty close to rock bottom.

Danis hit rock bottom when Khabib eagle stomped his ass

Danis sure loves to do all his fighting on twitter.

Nah its when you sucker punch an old guy for refusing to drink your disgusting piss weak whiskey

dildo danis is from NJ? Thought he was Conor's butt buddy from Ireland?

I'd say being a grown adult bleaching your hair blonde is pretty close to rock bottom.

Danis hit rock bottom when Khabib eagle stomped his ass

Apparently only Sherdog is allowed to make fun of Tyron Woodley. Suddenly everyone rushes to his defense lol.

Apparently only Sherdog is allowed to make fun of Tyron Woodley. Suddenly everyone rushes to his defense lol.
Nope, i can't stand Tyrun woodley, just goes to show how much people can't stand dildo danis either

Woodley should stop talking and make up for that horrible fight against Usman.

He's missing out on big fights for what, rap? Injury? Get it together, man.

source3.gif

Lots of people dislike Danis. It doesn't have anything to do with Woodley.

If woodley market himself right in the gay community he could get some fans with his Ill eat yo ass song

At least T-Wood doing positive things and keeps his mind busy. I respect his hustle.

Say what you want about Danis but that's a funny caption

Lots of people dislike Danis. It doesn't have anything to do with Woodley.

That's my point. Danis is saying a joke most of this forum would have said, yet everyone got all triggered by it lol.

Back