Uber TS anniversary

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
On this day, 8 years ago, his magesty, the UBER TS presented himself to us.
We Sherdoggers are all 6.5" 265 all year round, but he, Uber TS was 6.8" 300lbs at 17 years of age.
He never wrote another post ever since, or has shown him self. It is rumored that he is now 7.0" 350 pounds, shredded. His fighting skills are supposed to be second to none and he is testing himself against wild animals, such as silverbacks.
Uber TS is our engineer, our leader, slowly becoming a Sherdog GOD!
We Sherdoggers will start counting the days of our time since September the 16th, 2011.
We will wait for his next arrival on earth!

usZRR.jpg

Are you a Sherdog historian who keeps track of this or are you Uber TS himself?

Kind of weird that you know exactly the date of the anniversary.....Just looking into it, no offense bro.
eWQkSBR.jpg

This is the awkward faced 17 year old who dwarfed Frank Mir and Barnett and made them look like children.

I heard they offered this kid a football scholarship and for some reason he wanted to be an MMA heavyweight instead.

I hope his parents talked him out of that plan.

Back when TS were alphas

#makeTSgreatagain

Legend has it he is also the worlds foremost expert on groundhogs.

Didn’t his brother go to prison or something?

I’ve got a confession to make

I’m uberTS

This is the awkward faced 17 year old who dwarfed Frank Mir and Barnett and made them look like children.

I heard they offered this kid a football scholarship and for some reason he wanted to be an MMA heavyweight instead.

I hope his parents talked him out of that plan.

Pretty sure he got a baseball scholarship and lost some size.

Didn’t his brother go to prison or something?
I remember him saying his brother got a full ride football scholarship, and was then working for the secret service.

Little known fact: UberTS only has one leg...

UberTS has more rare sightings than Bigfoot

Uberts went back to planet krypton. Superman stayed on earth where the competition is easier

Posts about Uber TS anniversary, but doesn't link the thread...…… Bruh.

I think I saw Uber TS at Mcdonalds a few weeks ago, maybe it's not him and it was someone else (another Sherdogger) that looks exactly like him.

24ea75875d59dc0e44cfd8b367cf584a.png

He looks 7.0" 350 pounds to me.

guidos.jpg
this was longer than 8 years ago, lee hotti.
oh fuck these guys.

In 2003 I accidently started found this site when I was trying to track down more highlight videos they used to have here. Its crazy how much stupid shit still happens here.

On this day, 8 years ago, his magesty, the UBER TS presented himself to us.
We Sherdoggers are all 6.5" 265 all year round, but he, Uber TS was 6.8" 300lbs at 17 years of age.
He never wrote another post ever since, or has shown him self. It is rumored that he is now 7.0" 350 pounds, shredded. His fighting skills are supposed to be second to none and he is testing himself against wild animals, such as silverbacks.
Uber TS is our engineer, our leader, slowly becoming a Sherdog GOD!
We Sherdoggers will start counting the days of our time since September the 16th, 2011.
We will wait for his next arrival on earth!

usZRR.jpg
Link the thread , SherBro .

Back