Dan Hardy Proving he's still delusional as ever. says he'd KO Nick and Nate Diaz

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://thebodylockmma.com/ufc/dan-...back-opponent-explains-how-he-would-beat-him/

Dany Hardy said he wants to fight Nate Diaz as his comeback fight, and said:

“Oh, I’d eat his lead leg up until he starts falling onto my punches and then I knock him out. Simple.”

No Dan, you would gas and Nate would KO/TKO you or sub you.

Dan also said he would KO Nick. Is there anyone more delusional in MMA right now?

An old man holding onto his former glory as much as possible

in some of his breakdowns he references things that happened in his career that absolutely have nothing to do with the fight he's analyzing and serve no purpose but he just throws them out there lol.

For the Khabib/Poirier fight (I think) he went on a tangent on how he could have beaten GSP if certain things happened and I was trying to figure out why he talked about it but I think he just can't help it sometimes.

Fighters, even the cool ones, have massive egos.

They're like artists in that way.

This just in, professional fighter is confident about his fighting skills.

Stop being a whiney little bitch, TS.

Hated him as a fighter but I absolutely love when him and Gooden call a card, it’s a shame that will never happen again.

He wasn't a good fighter even in his "prime"

Just cherry picked cannon fodder for GSP

Why do you guys get all triggered when a fighter shows confidence in themselves?

Why? They let the other guy go?
No Gooden was the locker room guy Saturday. The cards they usually would call were handled by Bisping and Fitzgerald with Gooden in Hardy being the studio guys. The UFC really wants only Cruz, Bisping and DC commentating I think.

One of the best strikers in WW history

He hasn't fought in 7 years and back then he wasn't even ranked. If he intends to come back it needs to be against a low tier fighter. Hell, give him Peirera.

Dan Hardy, best known as the guy who survived the worlds longest arm bar attempt, and a shitty commentator.

There is levels to this folks even in Hardy's prime he would still get KO/TKO'ed by both Nate or Nick.

He got flash KO'ed by Carlos Condit so there is higher probability him getting stopped by either Nate or Nick who bring much more pressure & heat then Condit. I doubt he would have made it out of 2 rounds

Last edited:
If that fight happened back in the day Hardy then Nick would absolutely slap him around. Hardy got boxed up and subbed going for takedowns against Lytle.

Not sure where Hardy is at nowadays. Hard to assume he beats Nate.

Back