dont fall for Conor's ploys for attention

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
dude isn't actually planning to fight, dude just wants attention for his businesses.

Gaethje, Tony, Nate, Khabib and everyone else stopped caring about him for good reason.
Dudes not a fighter anymore, he's a business man.

Don't blow my bubble bro.

trust me, the moment that people stop caring about him, he'll come back and fight.
he craves attention, and if he aint getting it, he'll come out of retirement.
if you keep talking about him, he'll stay retired.

probably shouldnt even had made this thread lol
dont respond yall just let this thread die

Last edited:
trust me, the moment that people stop caring about him, he'll come back and fight.
he craves attention, and if he aint getting it, he'll come out of retirement.
if you keep talking about him, he'll stay retired.

probably shouldnt even had made this thread lol
dont respond yall just let this thread die

hate to say it but you`re absolutely right.

dude isn't actually planning to fight, dude just wants attention for his businesses.

Gaethje, Tony, Nate, Khabib and everyone else stopped caring about him for good reason.
You're right about him not being a fighter, but he's not a genuine businessman either. I think a deranged alcoholic coked head with narcissistic and anti-social tendencies would be a more apt description of his current endeavors.

Conor is a bigger attention whore than a teen on ig

If anything, that opening post has just convinced me that Conor is quite the dude..

0CCF50C7-8143-4D52-83B5-5EF6C546FA97.gif

Someone needs to tell me, please!!

Why does or would Mcgregor want to fight Khabib next?

I know he would make a lot of money but he would make that fighting a variety of other people. Other people he has a better chance of winning i.e.. Cerrone, Gaethje, Masvidal, Holloway. Most have a <0% chance of attempting a takedown on him or pinning him against the cage for 25 minutes.

Please explain someone.

I think you're at least half right. Conor will come back, because he makes so much money in one fight that it's too early for him to call it quits now. He's waiting for one big money fight with the winner of Khabib/Ferguson.

I know he would make a lot of money but he would make that fighting a variety of other people. Other people he has a better chance of winning i.e.. Cerrone, Gaethje, Masvidal, Holloway. Most have a <0% chance of attempting a takedown on him or pinning him against the cage for 25 minutes.

Please explain someone.
His priority is making money, not winning the fight. Pretty clear to me.
Cheers

Please explain someone.

He genuinely wanted to be recognized as one of the GOAT and at one point had faith he could achieve that. Calling for Khabib ties into that mindset but now its either a lie or a delusion of grandeur.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if he still thinks he can beat Khabib however the fact is Khabib defeated him easily and both know that. Khabibs psychological advantage is built in and zero BS, no matter who hes fighting. Conors have always been achieved through mind games and bravado. Advantage Khabib big time.

Pretty much on cue.
People start talking about someone as a potential lightweight challenger, Conor tweets something that sounds unrealistic to keep himself in the conversation. Happened a few times this year.

He's not a bussinessman at all. HE is the brand of his company NOT fkn proper 12, and he is literally the only celebrity disgrace of note in the current time
He is plain and simply doing exactly what an irresponsible arsehole does when they have gone off the rails. It's both psychological and biological patterns of destruction.
He can forget being a top athlete in probably the most unforgiving sport that exists. And forget being able to maintain a brands positive exposure for enough time to pay off its creation and maintain growth.

He's the worlds village idiot now, I guess a part of me hates that but he's got to wake the fuck up a lot of men his age do this but they ain't famous so nobody cares. He needs help lol

Back