Conor should fight the BMF champ...

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Conor vs Diaz III or Conor vs Masvidal, do it at 170

Both big fights for the BMF title and definitely winnable fights for Conor, imagine Conor being the BMF champ?

Can't be the BMF when an old guy emasculated you and it was seen by millions.

960x0.jpg

Conor vs Diaz will be the 27th fight of McGregor's MMA career... Been telling people this for three years.

But his next fight will be his 26th, and the winner of Nate/Masvidal obviously isn't gonna turn around and fight again within a month, so he is fighting someone else next

Can't be the BMF when an old guy emasculated you and it was seen by millions.
Not really a conor fan but come on lol. If he wanted to ko him he would. He barely touched the old dude. More like a little hespect my shitty whiskey smack

The only way hes ever getting a belt again

Not really a conor fan but come on lol. If he wanted to ko him he would. He barely touched the old dude. More like a little hespect my shitty whiskey smack
Any time you punch someone in the back of the head and they just keep drinking its embarrassing

Any time you punch someone in the back of the head and they just keep drinking its embarrassing
It barely connected. Im not gonna defend him even tho drunk british old guys are some of the most annoying fuckers out there

It barely connected. Im not gonna defend him even tho drunk british old guys are some of the most annoying fuckers out there
It's still embarrassing. I guarantee Conor felt embarrassed after

It's still embarrassing. I guarantee Conor felt embarrassed after
embarrassing to you. i doubt the guy that takes pictures in his underwear infront of rented sportscars gets embarrassed for that

embarrassing to you. i doubt the guy that takes pictures in his underwear infront of rented sportscars gets embarrassed for that
Conor has a small man complex. The most embarrassing thing for him would be to not look tough. Have you seen his interviews about it? He is clearly embarrassed

Conor has a small man complex. The most embarrassing thing for him would be to not look tough. Have you seen his interviews about it? He is clearly embarrassed
Nah not really. Saw the vid when it came out. Not cared about it since. He def got napoleon complex tho. Love the gif when he stands with his arms out with his little bow tie and cap on looking like a little boy and shogun laughs in the background haha.

So what are the parameters for this belt?
Is there a weightclass?
Can Jones or Ngannou just say “Hey Diaz/Masvidal I’m the baddest motherfucker let’s fight!” ?
Can a fighter who hasn’t won a fight in 3 years challenge for it?

But hey it’s the UFC, where the rules don’t matter and championships are just because.
<{1-15}>

Back