Conor and Dustin are more dangerous opponents for Khabib than Tony

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
I literally laugh at people who truly think Tony has a chance.

The truth is Tony doesn’t even have a puncher’s chance. Dustin and Conor, on the contrary, had that chance.

Tony has been outlasting strikers. The only wrestlers he faced delivered him serious issues.

Kevin Lee absolutely dominated Tony until he got gassed. Khabib is not going to gas while being on top all the time. Castillo (who? Right!) arguably beat Tony.

Tony is the easiest opponent for Khabib out of those 3.

I understand you guys want to believe any next opponent is the one to beat Khabib, but Tony is the least likely to do so.

The guy is old, had many serious injuries, he doesn’t have the wrestling or strength to stop the takedown.

Dustin yes, Conor hell no. Get off the vape...

I literally laugh at people who truly think Tony has a chance

You're so right dude. A fist fight with two fighters on a 12 fight win streak, but the challenger has no chance

This is the bottom barrel of MMA fans

You're so right dude. A fist fight with two fighters on a 12 fight win streak, but the challenger has no chance

This is the bottom barrel of MMA fans
Sad truth bro. Of course there’s always a chance for a miracle sub, but on paper it looks like a mismatch

Dustin yes, Conor hell no. Get off the vape...
Conor has great precision and decent power. unfortunately, it only lasts for 2 rounds

For Christ sake Conor just got murked a few Months ago brah.

You're right he doesn't have a puncher's chance. He has a head-splitting elbow's chance and it's real good.

War Tony.

I understand you guys want to believe any next opponent is the one to beat Khabib
Wrong. We just want to see Tony get his shot. How is it that you retards can't understand this?

Incorrect. Tony is one of the most dangerous people in the UFC, not even just fighting, just in general, the man is fucking dangerous and unpredictable and cannot be trusted.

We have seen both of those fights. Dustin did put Khabib into some danger. Conor put Khabib into ZERO danger. I think that Ferg can do better than ZERO.

I literally laugh at people who truly think Tony has a chance.

The truth is Tony doesn’t even have a puncher’s chance.
i literally think you're truly an idiot.

Kevin Lee absolutely dominated Tony until he got gassed. Khabib is not going to gas while being on top all the time. Castillo (who? Right!) arguably beat Tony.

And people forget Kevin had a bad case of staph for that fight.

iu
SOON

Tony has never had the fight beaten out of him

The worse tony gets cracked the harder he comes back.
Make no mistake about it. Tony is the most unique fighter khabib will ever face. And that fight will be awesome.

If khabib handles tony then khabib is one of the best fighters of all time. Among the top 3. With bones and fedor.

Back