Gaethje vs Tony

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Insert Tony getting dropped by Pettis and Lando here. The only difference will be he will not recover against Gaethje.

Insert Gaethje getting stopped by Eddie Alvarez.

So you think Eddie and Dustin can beat Gaethje, but Tony can't?

<36>

It's gonna be a CTE inducing fight either way

So you think Eddie and Dustin can beat Gaethje, but Tony can't?

<36>

Come on man...you should know by now mma math isn't always the way to judge a fight.

Fuck outa here with that shit

CTE gonna kick in that fight like VTEC does

Because he easily beat Cowboy who'd already been softened for him by Tony himself? Oh, okay cool.

Gaetjhe has learnt a lot from his two losses. He is now much more patient and precise. And he is the hardest hitter in the lightweight division.

tumblr_nw9s9j74Co1r89qoso1_400.gif

Anyone with that kind of accuracy and power is going to be a threat for Ferguson, especially now that Gaethje seems to have reeled his wild side in a bit, but I think Ferguson would still out-crazy him. It's Ferguson's second most intriguing fight that hasn't happened yet, after the Nurmy fight, of course.

I actually like how he matches up with Tony. He is a madman like Tony, and tony has the tendency to lunge forward with strikes just like cowboy. He will be eating some hard shots while doing that and i can see him getting dropped hard.

Gaethje could sleep a mechanical bear. We get it. He just won a big fight. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Gaetjhe has learnt a lot from his two losses. He is now much more patient and precise. And he is the hardest hitter in the lightweight division.

Good post. Not sure who would win vs Tony but it would be hell of a fight that's for sure. Both are nothing but chaos.

Donald done been softened well before the Tony fight. El pillows fists couldn't get the job done in 3 rounds, Gaethje left him stiff in 1
"pillow fists" you gotta be kidding me. This guys KOs people at 170.
Gaethje was free-moving because Cowboy put zero pressure on him and you think this is any indication of how a Tony fight would go lmfao
p-jouozfeh-1-1.jpg

The same Gaethje that was broken by Poirier and Alvarez? I do like Gaethje, but For a guy that’s never been put to sleep in reality, Tony sure does get put to sleep a lot hypothetically on this forum.

Back