Alan Jouban's dog dwarfs him

I'm always amazed people still own British Bulldogs. Such an unhealthy breed.

Another reason why humanity is goddamn garbage.

We literally fuck these animals up just for aesthetic, but then again we fuck ourselves up just for aesthetics. Our end will come by our own hand so shit.

Can we have an MMA doggos thread?

method=get&s=andrei-arlovski-02-15-12-11-59-38-762.jpg

anthony-pettis-casual-with-a-dog-02.jpg

Last edited:
What the fuck..
Probably the biggest bulldog I've ever seen.
<36>

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to weigh in with a bulldog just to fight Brock Lesnar

Nate and Nick might have a long lost brother.

D201E146-1DE9-4B98-9CA8-5F66804C7C2C.jpeg

Yep it's the end road of shitty breeding.

Quality GSD's for life. TBH though my German Shepherd Husky mix is the best dog I've ever had. Has the tempermant if a GSD, the frame and agility of a Husky, and the color of a GSD but a white belly with a wolf like face and husky tail. No hip issues, no health issues, and beyond smart. I'd love to breed more like him but I don't think I would strike gold twice.

Edit. Here's Huey.
2774.jpeg

560103_3179374725016_529891966_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's a pretty dog.
That is incredibly expensive.
And takes massive shits.
And farts constantly.
And drools everywhere.
But are awesome dogs to run around with in the back yard or chill with on the couch all day watchin football.

Yep it's the end road of shitty breeding.

Quality GSD's for life. TBH though my German Shepherd Husky mix is the best dog I've ever had. Has the tempermant if a GSD, the frame and agility of a Husky, and the color of a GSD but a white belly with a wolf like face and husky tail. No hip issues, no health issues, and beyond smart. I'd love to breed more like him but I don't think I would strike gold twice.
German Shepherds are my favorite breed. Mine was really not a healthy bred one . Even though he had a straight back.

You might find this interesting:
https://alpinek9forums.com/photo-of-types-of-gsd-at-z-ps-t918.html

Last edited:
I work at a pet ER and English Bulldogs have major health problems all the time and they're probably the grossest objectively with how their illnesses manifest.

Back