Justin Gaethje: Khabib beats Tony Ferguson

Most probably. Tony still has the best chance amongst today's LW contenders tho. But Khabib most probably beats him. Only on sherdog you' find goofs claiming that "Tony will OBLITERATE Khabib 100% sure".

He's so goddamn real, I like this kid.

He may be right, but Khabib is an immovable object, and Tony is an unstoppable force. Tony always cuts people, and if he cuts you, he wins.

Khabib has never been cut...

Dude knows whats up... he even acknowledges that on paper he is fucked lol. Tony vs Habib will be a Crocop vs Fedor type of fight but Habib will prevail.

He's so goddamn real, I like this kid.

He may be right, but Khabib is an immovable object, and Tony is an unstoppable force. Tony always cuts people, and if he cuts you, he wins.

Khabib has never been cut...
Probably Tony's best path to victory is an elbow early on producing a bad cut. Those are game changers, especially in a 5 rounder.

Gaethjesus stiffens both of them

Most probably. Tony still has the best chance amongst today's LW contenders tho. But Khabib most probably beats him. Only on sherdog you' find goofs claiming that "Tony will OBLITERATE Khabib 100% sure".

Come on. Plenty of YouTube hos make an entire career out of dumb clickbait predictions

Khabib fans,

You're acting confident n shit now but I'd like to remind you that just a week ago during round two you were screaming: noooo, no, no, shit, tie him up, shit, no no no, clinch, takedown, no no no .... and then in round 3: get out, nooo, get out, shit, no no no, c'mon Khabib, get out :D

And that was vs Dustin... fucking Dustin man.

You better get your heart pills ready for the Tony fight.

wrong.tony has a great aggressive ground game and there is a good chance he will sub khabib on the ground.
there is no fucking way in hell he submits khabib.

tony got taken down, had his guard repeatedly passed, and got mounted by kevin lee. khabib does all of those things far, far better than kevin lee.

Probably Tony's best path to victory is an elbow early on producing a bad cut. Those are game changers, especially in a 5 rounder.

Yeah. Controversial doctor stoppage because of a cut is a real worry for me as a khabib fan. I think he'll be fine though.

Khabib fans,

You're acting confident n shit now but I'd like to remind you that just a week ago during round two you were screaming: noooo, no, no, shit, tie him up, shit, no no no, clinch, takedown, no no no .... and then in round 3: get out, nooo, get out, shit, no no no, c'mon Khabib, get out :D
I'm a Khabib fan and I'm the only one on earth that predicted that Jumping guillotine:
Dustin Poirier (by Jumping guillotine)

gaethje keeping it real. enjoy fighters who aren't delusional like Tony who says 'i will pick khabib up and slam him on his back' lmao

I believe he beats khabib in a decision and ko's tony.
You are seriously overestimating Gaethje's cardio.. if he doesn't finish Khabib within 2, his chances of winning dramatically decrease.

Back