Media Kevin Lee begging for Makhachev and his 4th loss in 5 fights!

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make it a 5 rounder lets see Kevin Lee get finished!

This kid has talent and needed someone to help him. I don't get why this forum shits on him so much. He is a good kid and he's made some silly comments but it's never like he's come across like an asshole. I'm really excited to see what he looks like after training @TriStar

This kid has talent and needed someone to help him. I don't get why this forum shits on him so much. He is a good kid and he's made some silly comments but it's never like he's come across like an asshole. I'm really excited to see what he looks like after training @TriStar
he doesnt have anymore talent than anyone in the top 15 in both divisions.

where is the idea that he has this huge talent is coming from? cause he beat barboza? LOL.

dude is not technical, not even in his wrestling. relies too much on brute strength and thats why he got outwrestled by RDA of all people.

his physical attributes are fairly average or below average considering he gasses out in 2 rounds.

<PlusJuan>

Never disliked Kev. And power to him for wanting this match up. Risky move, but he'd gain a lot of credibility if he were to beat Khletus.

He needs some wins vs some lower ranked opponents to build his confidence back up.

giphy.gif

<PlusJuan>

Never disliked Kev. And power to him for wanting this match up. Risky move, but he'd gain a lot of credibility if he beat Khletus.
as i responded to him ill respond to you. where is this myth that somehow kevin lee whos soon turning 28 and has lost 3 out of his last 4 fights has this huge talent is coming from?

you guys just repeating shit off of each other? i dont see anything special in him not technically or physically.

I don't really like or dislike Lee. But i think fans poor attitude towards him come from calling out Khabib and GSP, he thinks he's way better than he is.

Fighter Kevin Lee isn’t the hero we want, he’s the hero we need. We will hunt him, but he can take it. He will still be there for us in our hour of need.

I don't really like or dislike Lee. But i think fans poor attitude towards him come from calling out Khabib and GSP, he thinks he's way better than he is.
reminds me of the movie get out! where the familys son tells the black guy that with his talent and genetics he could be a UFC beast if he put his minds to it even though hes just a freaking photographer.

as i responded to him ill respond to you. where is this myth that somehow kevin lee whos soon turning 28 and has lost 3 out of his last 4 fights has this huge talent is coming from?

you guys just repeating shit off of each other? i dont see anything special in him not technically or physically.
Submitting Chiesa, welding Barboza shut, stopping Trinaldo when he was on a 7 fight win streak were all good wins. When Taisumov came over with a little bit of hype, but got derailed by Prazeres, I thought at 18-1 Prazeres at the time would beat newbie Lee, but Kev came out on top. And, for all the shit he's said about being able to deal with them Dagestan guys - when Kevin finally got matched up with one, Mustafaev, he choked him out in the second round.

These are all perfectly fine signs of potential. And, not for nothing, neither of his bigger losses (to Tony or Al recently) were embarrassing either. For a guy who lost his head coach quite recently, I'm not gonna hold uneven results against him. He's now at a proper gym with proper coaches, now will be the time to see how good he can be. It's all up to him, meanwhile I have no problem staying positive.

But feel free to hate on everyone besides Khabib and measure them with your unreasonable internet toll expectations. Whatever.

I think fighting Makhachev is the perfect shortcut for Lee to take if he wants get to that Khabib fight. We know how close Team Khabib is, and if he was to beat Islam - Khabib's main sparring partner - in MOSCOW and proceed talk some trash on the mic afterwards, I'm sure Khabib would want to fight him to avenge that loss. It sure does a lot more for Lee than if he was to fight Gillespie instead..

He talked a lot of shit and couldn't back it up. When that happens, you're gonna have haters.

TriStar is known for making boring fighters. I can't say im excited to see a boring version of Kevin

Submitting Chiesa, welding Barboza shut, stopping Trinaldo when he was on a 7 fight win streak were all good wins. When Taisumov came over with a little bit of hype, but got derailed by Prazeres, I thought at 18-1 Prazeres at the time would beat newbie Lee, but Kev came out on top. And, for all the shit he's said about being able to deal with them Dagestan guys - when Kevin finally got matched up with one, Mustafaev, he choked him out in the second round.

These are all perfectly fine signs of potential. And, not for nothing, neither of his bigger losses (to Tony or Al recently) were embarrassing either. For a guy who lost his head coach quite recently, I'm not gonna hold uneven results against him. He's now at a proper gym with proper coaches, now will be the time to see how good he can be. It's all up to him, meanwhile I have no problem staying positive.

But feel free to hate on everyone besides Khabib and measure them with your unreasonable internet toll expectations. Whatever.
wtf you talking about? why is kevin lee more special than michael johnson who has wins over tony, barboza and dustin?

just cause you got some wins doesnt mean youre special.

I never understood the Lee hate. If anything he became really likeable after he lost a few times.

Can't wait for the next OP in our ongoing series of posts from the Russian Propaganda Ministry.

he's training with GSP is a good move, it's dedication and sacrifice, i like that, but fighting islam is too risky, he needs a win, felder or gillespie are better options

Yes. He comes across as a nice guy but it seems that he does not know his place.

Don't know if you watched the vid in the OP but lol at the notion of Fighter Kevin Lee giving tips to GSP for an eventual fight with Khabib.

he's training with GSP is a good move, it's dedication and sacrifice, i like that, but fighting islam is too risky, he needs a win, felder or gillespie are better options

It's funny cause Felder and Gillespie are both ranked higher than Islam. Islam is underrated and shows the rankings are a joke.

Back