Just watched Cowboy vs Justin, NOT worried at all!

TheChosenOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Justin did not look like anything special, took a good number of hard shots to finally put Cowboy away who had zero head movement and poor defence. Hell cowboy even got some good shots in himself.

If Khabib and Justin fought which I don't think they will it'll be an easy UD or sub for Khabib. Justin will gas harder than Poirier after a single round of being molested. Khabib will 100% stick to a strict gameplan and not stand and trade with LW's hardest hitter like he did with Conrad.

If Khabib can't land the first 5 takedown attemps, he'll get the 6th and by that time from all the constant pressue and bodyweight being used against Justin he'd gas, honestly it's a terrible match up for him. Let's not forget Poirier double legged Justin with ease.

Tony is still the greatest threat to Khabib at LW and then GSP.

#fathersplan
#undefeated
#andstill
#alhumdulillah

So he would lose to 2 guys heading to the hof? Yeah, he does suck then I guess.

Sigh

Well theres only 1 way to be certain of what would happen and that's to let them scrap. Let them bang bro

GSP is no threat to Khabib at LW as GSP is never fighting at LW.
I'm not sure Tony is much of a threat either but neither is Gaethje.

GSP is no threat to Khabib at LW as GSP is never fighting at LW.
I'm not sure Tony is much of a threat either but neither is Gaethje.

If GSP can make weight and can still fight then he will possess the greatest threat at LW. If Conor can look like he came from Auschwitz and was able to starch ppl then I have high hopes for GSP who is as professional as they come.

JG will outwrestle Khabib

OptimalRawEyas-max-14mb.gif

Justin did not look like anything special, took a good number of hard shots to finally put Cowboy away who had zero head movement and poor defence. Hell cowboy even got some good shots in himself.

If Khabib and Justin fought which I don't think they will it'll be an easy UD or sub for Khabib. Justin will gas harder than Poirier after a single round of being molested. Khabib will 100% stick to a strict gameplan and not stand and trade with LW's hardest hitter like he did with Conrad.

If Khabib can't land the first 5 takedown attemps, he'll get the 6th and by that time from all the constant pressue and bodyweight being used against Justin he'd gas, honestly it's a terrible match up for him. Let's not forget Poirier double legged Justin with ease.

#fathersplan
#undefeated
#andstill
#alhumdulillah
Shut up with your Muslim bullshit.

And for all ya'll who think i'm racist, I would call out a christian who put #praisethelord after his post too.

Khabib would dismantle Justin worse than Dustin. He doesnt have the cardio, wrestling etc to stop Khabib.

But then I see people saying that he's Khabib's worst nightmare....lol.

Tony is, and if Tony cant do it, no one can at LW.

What have saved you some time with the excuse of racism but whatever. Your call!
Mate, how the hell is this racist. I am an atheist, and I'm treating all religions equally. Please enlighten me on how i am being racist?

Mate, how the hell is this racist. I am an atheist, and I'm treating all religions equally. Please enlighten me on how i am being racist?
Chilax. You're the one who said "And for all ya'll who think i'm racist"

I just said that if you said religious instead of Muslim you wouldn't have to excuse yourself that way.

Chilax. You're the one who said "And for all ya'll who think i'm racist"

I just said that if you said religious instead of Muslim you wouldn't have to excuse yourself that way.
Fair enough. I just get triggered when people call me racist when i'm not.
I agree, but I don't think i should have to censor myself like that.

By making a thread saying you are not worried. I believe you are worried

Back