Remember that Nos commercial that used to play during events all the time?

orangecuse

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I couldn't help thinking about it as the Peireira-Connelly fight went on. It's like the real-life representation of it. It made the fight even funnier to me.

Last edited:
Damn fine reference. It's gotta be fun for Pereira to think about how that fight would've went without all of the horseshit.

I'll be the first to admit that I support all horseshit in mma, whether it's a flashy entrance or a full heel character. But it all comes at a cost. This guy had to know that when he lost on tv, he'd have to eat a lot of crow.

Amazingly the crowd seem to love his flashy acrobats. The way the crowd were cheering and screaming. Ofcourse the idiot just wasted valuable energy and was shot by the 3rd but the crowd loved his antics.

guy didnt even try to make weight, then goes on to do back flips and show boats

Damn fine reference. It's gotta be fun for Pereira to think about how that fight would've went without all of the horseshit.

I'll be the first to admit that I support all horseshit in mma, whether it's a flashy entrance or a full heel character. But it all comes at a cost. This guy had to know that when he lost on tv, he'd have to eat a lot of crow.
Yeah, I don't mind it. It helps add to the sport and part of what makes it great. At least make weight though.

Amazingly the crowd seem to love his flashy acrobats. The way the crowd were cheering and screaming. Ofcourse the idiot just wasted valuable energy and was shot by the 3rd but the crowd loved his antics.
I think most fans would be cheering for something different and exciting but yes it was stupid

Obscure. but certainly apt.

Didn't watch the fight but I remember the commerical✓

Obscure. but certainly apt.
Haha. I swear I've never thought of the commercial and didn't even remember it until Connelly started to turn the tide and take over and it popped in my head. I guess running a commercial over and over again can have that effect.

NOS for me it will always be that fake shit that morons started to add to the Fiat Punto of their mothers after the first Fast&Furious came out. What do you youngs know, we have seen some serious shit.

That commercial screams foil print flame winged eagle with skulls Tapout and Affliction t-shirts.

That commercial screams foil print flame winged eagle with skulls Tapout and Affliction t-shirts.
It's amazing so many things surrounding the UFC did/do. I even remember the TV shows on Spike that would be promoted and play around UFC events like Blue Mountian State, 1000 ways to die, etc. seem to cater to the same thing.

And there was Xyience too. I've never seen anyone use or talk about Xyience or Nos yet they both had commercials all over UFC programming and cage sponsorships.

Back