Gaethje is a bigger threat to Khabib than Tony

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Lets be real Justin Gaethje is a tougher match-up for Khabib then Tony not saying Tony is easy match-up but imo Gaethje is the tougher pussle to solve for Khabib stylistically.

What do you think?

Khabib is going to break.

US shall rule over Russia.

Last edited:
I think we should stop these "who gonna beat Khabib posts".

Justin does he really have great TDD? Who’s tested that in the UFC?

Gaethje VS somebody on every card until he can no longer sustain it

Leg kicks are his preferred attack.

Not good against a wrestler..

tenor.gif

Styles make fights and stylistically? Yeah, maybe so.

Still, Tony deserves next. No doubt about that.

Lets be real Justin Gaethje is a tougher match-up for Khabib then Tony not saying Tony is easy match-up but imo Gaethje is the tougher pussle to solve for Khabib stylistically.

What do you think?
I have said this for over a year and still believe it.

I have said this for over a year and still believe it.

If he can keep the fight up absolutely. But I have serious questions about that? I don’t think anybody has really tested his ability to wrestle in the UFC. So we really don’t know? He has credentials. But as we have seen that does not always translate. Also he was a good but not great college wrestler..

I agree with ts

i dont think it would play out any different then the khabib Porier fight....

What do you think?
Bigger threat than Conor. Thats all I will say.

Actually I will say this to

I see Tony as a guy who will pull guard in the center of the octagon keeping the match on the mat and not against the cage while attempting offense from the bottom ONLY like Ferguson can do as well as threaten with submissions. If a fighter can keep the fight away from the cage they will have more success. Take Khabib out of his game of using the cage as an advantage, a method to trap limbs..I also think Tonys gas tank is FAR better than Khabibs and Justins...he will be fresh in round 4 and 5 no matter what happens.

Fighters all spend entire camps preparing to get up when Khabib takes them down I think Khabib can take Justin down but I also feel if Khabib gets into a fist fight with Justin he gets knocked out. I feel that if Khabib takes Tony down he wont try to get up he will prepare to battle from his back.

he got dusted by dustin and eddie like 2 years ago.

since then he beat vick, kevin lee, and cowboy. So really just cowboy.

Would enjoy Gathje vs Connor. Put those two up next winner gets Kahbib vs Tony. Connor doesn't need a title fight to make it a top seller for UFC, two trade and bang guys like JG and CM would be a blockbuster.

Back