Whats your thoughts on Matt Mitrione's spit the mouth piece out strategy?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2019-8-26_1-44-38.png
Dude was so distracted by his mouthpiece and spitting it out that he forgot that there was a Russian killer trying to take his headoff across the cage. That was some of the worst fight iq i ever seen. Mitrione is an idiot even his corner told him dont get distracted. What was your thoughts on Matt Mitrione's strategy of getting distracted by his mouthpiece and getting pummeled to death?

Last edited:
My thoughts is that Sergei did what Fedor couldn’t do. I am so fucking disappointed in Fedor. Fuck man. I will always defend him but I can completely understand why people shit on him

At least he got a good excuse for getting knocked out

My thoughts is that Sergei did what Fedor couldn’t do. I am so fucking disappointed in Fedor. Fuck man. I will always defend him but I can completely understand why people shit on him
What? Fuck you.

I think he had a legit problem not much to see here I dont think he "spit" it out

whatever happened Kharitonov wins that fight 10 out of 10 x

Last edited:
whatever happened Kharitonov wins that fight 10 out of 10 x
Before he succumbed to mental retardation, Mitrione looked good and was using pressure and good footwork, along with combinations to keep Sergei guessing. I’m not saying saying Mitrione would have won if not for the mouthpiece issue, but saying he loses 10/10 implies that he has no chance. That didn’t seem to be the case.

Fedor's done man. Let it go. I'm a fan but he hasn't been any good since he beat Arlovski. He didn't seem to widen his skill set or evolve and just slowed down with age. Also, he stopped using his striking to get close for Judo throws etc and just went head hunting.

It worked out well for him so battle proven.

Nothing to see here typical Meat Head day at the office :) A perfect example of what one too many blows to the noggin looks like...because lets face it saving your teeth is far more important then getting your head smashed in by a monster. Or is it?

I really don't think it was on purpose.I do think he was trying to use it to his advantage though to stall and recover from shots he took.Big John sounded like an idiot pretty much saying the mouth piece is what caused Matt to lose.

Fedor will always be the HW GOAT, but if anyone thought he was going to win that HW tournament, they would be super delusional.

As a former Fedor fan I now shit on him, don’t worry you’ll get there soon

Is there a gif of the KO? I love me some Meathead Getting KTFO gifs.

They say the custom mouthpieces are expensive and you often see fighters throwing them out of the cage into the audience. Maybe they shouldn't do that.

Glover had some similar issue against Jones

Back