Stipe > Jones cause HW

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don’t care who you think would win, or what you think Jones would look like at HW

The only fact that’s on disputable is that Stipe is the heavyweight champion and Jones is not, therefore by default he is above Jones and on the very top of the food chain.

Jones can claim baddest man status without winning the belt.

Discuss.

Jones beat DC twice, Stipe is 1-1, we are done here.

Jones is a scumbag, and also better at hand to hand combat than any HW that's ever lived. He's got more skill, fight IQ and will to win that several top ten HWs put together. It's the fatboy division for a reason. The fact that he's beaten and stopped Cormier who himself was on a GOAT tier run should tell you all you need to know about this dude.

Jones already beat Stipe via DC! He should thank the goat jones because DC has not recovered from that head kick that he cannot fight 5 full rounds because of it!

First four responses are proof sherdoggers can’t read, wtf?

Jones beats Stipe. Perfect match for him.

I don’t care who you think would win, or what you think Jones would look like at HW

The only fact that’s on disputable is that Stipe is the heavyweight champion and Jones is not, therefore by default he is above Jones and on the very top of the food chain.

Jones can claim baddest man status without winning the belt.

Discuss.

Jones is the LHW champion and Stipe is not therefore Jones is above Stipe on the food chain.

It seems like you don't get the concept of divisions.

Jones would take Stipe down and maul him

Jones beat DC twice, Stipe is 1-1, we are done here.

Jones is a scumbag, and also better at hand to hand combat than any HW that's ever lived. He's got more skill, fight IQ and will to win that several top ten HWs put together. It's the fatboy division for a reason. The fact that he's beaten and stopped Cormier who himself was on a GOAT tier run should tell you all you need to know about this dude.

Jones already beat Stipe via DC! He should thank the goat jones because DC has not recovered from that head kick that he cannot fight 5 full rounds because of it!
Do you guys know how to read ?

Also another question, if Jones is such a shoo-in to take that belt, then why has he not done it?

Jones is the LHW champion and Stipe is not therefore Jones is above Stipe on the food chain.

It seems like you don't get the concept of divisions.
Except Jones does in fact walk around roughly the same weight as Stipe.

Usually the people at the top of the food chain eat the best.

Except Jones does in fact walk around roughly the same weight as Stipe.

Speaking only to this point, Stipe and Jones do not carry the same weight in the same way, functionally. That's why Stipe laughed hard at the reporter who floated him moving to 205, and why Jones makes 205 extremely easily.

Do you guys know how to read ?

Also another question, if Jones is such a shoo-in to take that belt, then why has he not done it?

Motherfucker, do you know how to read? That's three people telling you he starched the guy that starched the guy you're talking about. Did your OP not say 'discuss'???

giphy.gif

Motherfucker, do you know how to read? That's three people telling you he starched the guy that starched the guy you're talking about. Did your OP not say 'discuss'???

giphy.gif
No it’s you who doesn’t know how to read because I didn’t ask who you think would win, I made the claim that the heavyweight champion is the baddest man on the planet by default unless proven otherwise. You guys came back at me with a MMA math? That’s your best argument ? No mention of steroids?

<{vega}>

No it’s you who doesn’t know how to read because I didn’t ask who you think would win, I made the claim that the heavyweight champion is the baddest man on the planet by default unless proven otherwise. You guys came back at me with a MMA math? That’s your best argument ? No mention of steroids?

<{vega}>

How many times has a LHW champion ever held wins over the current HW champion? Up until DC lost, it's never happened before iirc. So in lieu of an actual fight between Stipe and Jones, we look at their only common opponent and infer that Jones will likely beat Stipe too and by my reckoning everyone else that's ever fought at HW too because he is far more skilled than than entire division outside its GOATs. Jones has been the scariest fighter on the planet since he almost killed Lyoto. Is that clear enough?

How many times has a LHW champion ever held wins over the current HW champion? Up until DC lost, it's never happened before iirc. So in lieu of an actual fight between Stipe and Jones, we look at their only common opponent and infer that Jones will likely beat Stipe too and by my reckoning everyone else that's ever fought at HW too because he is far more skilled than than entire division outside its GOATs. Jones has been the scariest fighter on the planet since he almost killed Lyoto. Is that clear enough?
And the steroid thing?

elephant-in-the-room-wip-leah-saulnier-the-painting-maniac.jpg

I would give Jones the edge simply because he's a better and more skilled fighter. His stand up and wrestling game is vastly superior to Stipe. His fighting IQ is off the charts, his cardio is unbelievable and durability (chin) is made out of steel. This is why Jones never lost a fight before.

If he were to fight Stipe. He wouldn't dance around him like he did with Santos who he purposely fought him at a stand up contest and won but here Jones wouldn't underestimate Stipe. He would go GSP on him and win in a brutally old fashion way.

Stipe only walks in 10 pounds heavier than Jones.

And i've never seen DC bust up Jones face like he did Stipe's

Back