Has anyone does this slam in the UFC!?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Go to 0:38 and it's the craziest slam ever. Shit you don't even see in pro wrestling.

Sticking your neck out like that in MMA you're going to sleep, by way of guillotine choke. Christmas come early for your opponent.

prLktsW.gif

Daniel Cormier and Khabib can do that slam.

Sticking your neck out like that in MMA you're going to sleep within 15 seconds by way of guillotine choke. Christmas come early for your opponent.

Not everyone knows that move since some are MMA kickboxers.

You must have a real poor understanding of MMA if you consider that a good slam.

True fighter's instinct. Dude just went with it even though it's not what he normally does.

Backstage%2BTalk%2B2.gif

It wasn't a perfect slam, but it was a nice one..

ouYqV9p.gif

Let's see your MMA highlights bro!!!

wtf, we're back on the "you can't criticize a fighter if you couldn't beat him"?
Come on, man. It's an impressive slam for boxing but sorry, it's a fact that this slam had piss-poor technique obviously also due to the fact that they are wearing gloves and practicing a different sport, not sure why you feel offended.
It's impressive nonetheless, I just stated the technique is poor and can't be compared to MMA slams.

Go to 0:38 and it's the craziest slam ever. Shit you don't even see in pro wrestling.

They should work that into boxing, with knees in the clinch
<{jackyeah}>

and rename to “the sweet violence”
:meow:

not similar at all, but anybody remember Belcher's pancake piledriver vs Cote?
FarawayRepulsiveDikkops-small.gif

I think it was ruled legal because Cote's body was mostly parallel with the mat

wtf, we're back on the "you can't criticize a fighter if you couldn't beat him"?
Come on, man. It's an impressive slam for boxing but sorry, it's a fact that this slam had piss-poor technique obviously also due to the fact that they are wearing gloves and practicing a different sport, not sure why you feel offended.
It's impressive nonetheless, I just stated the technique is poor and can't be compared to MMA slams.

I was being comedic. It was my karo parisyan impression BRO!

for a boxer yeah it was pretty fucking sick

Jordan from Bachelor in Paradise suplexed Christian off the deck. We’ve definitely seen this before

Last edited:
In MMA your neck gets taken but something like this might happen.

ScaredPettyBigmouthbass-max-1mb.gif

Didn't Eddie Chambers throw Wladimir Klitschko?

Barrera took Hamed down who had him in a guillotine choke
And I remember Barrera ramming Hamed into the ringpost after taking him into a nelson.
That fight had some headbutts, lowblows, ellbows and cheap shots, too.

Talk about 1 dimensional boxers :)

In MMA your neck gets taken but something like this might happen.

ScaredPettyBigmouthbass-max-1mb.gif
Takedown to the opposite side control is a legit defense to the guillotine.

To answer your question ts, it’s basically a double leg that he did. You won’t see something like that in mma because double legs are allowed so the defending fighter wouldn’t be surprised by it. You’ll get double leg slams, but the takedown technique would be better

Back