Would you be down for this:

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
The UFC having one 1 round striking only fight per main card.

They could put guys who don't have the best cardio but always bang for that fight. It could also be like a bad blood type of spectacle per ppv to attract more casuals.

Make it the opener of every main card or even the opening fight for the prelims.

They could even give it some catchy name like "the war" of the night, or the "featured bad blood bout" of the night or some shit..

Think this is a good idea?

Sorry, had to pump out a shit post.

Sounds cool, they could do conor vs aldo as that only takes 13 seconds until aldo is asleep

Yeah great idea! Maybe one day the UFC will become as successful as BKFC if they can pull this off.

Call back Artem and Elias Theodorou, and book this fight.

The UFC having one 1 round striking only fight per main card.

They could put guys who don't have the best cardio but always bang for that fight. It could also be like a bad blood type of spectacle per ppv to attract more casuals.

Make it the opener of every main card or even the opening fight for the prelims.

They could even give it some catchy name like "the war" of the night, or the "featured bad blood bout" of the night or some shit..

Think this is a good idea?

Sorry, had to pump out a shit post.
I think it's better to let these things happen organically. If you put too much expectation on a fight being a striking war, it's gonna be that much disappointing when it's ngannou vs Derrick lewis 2.0

M-1 already had knights fighting between fights, so if the UFC can one up that, let's do what ever that is.

I think it's better to let these things happen organically. If you put too much expectation on a fight being a striking war, it's gonna be that much disappointing when it's ngannou vs Derrick lewis 2.0
I wonder if this has anything to do with why they stopped naming events? UFC 76: Knockout had no knockouts on the entire card.

My idea has nothing to do with bare knuckle boxing.

This would be a 1 round striking (punches, kicks, knees, elbows) only fight with mma gloves.

What are you talking about?

I wasn't aware you thought your idea was good enough to be taken seriously. My bad.

They trying to go with a league model. Best they can do is a beef grudge match series where one gym fights another. I doubt it is going to happen. Nowadays they have so many fighters that they don't need to hire more than 2-3 people from the same team. It was kinda cool to see Tito take out Lion's den by himself.

Back