Cheick Kongo could KO Stipe and Bader..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Forgot about Kongo and than looked at his record, dude has been on a tear and it does not suprise me, not because he is an amazing HW or anything but he has always had a weird style where he is willing to wait for a KO opportunity, use wrestling, a lot of cage action and just does stuff that frustrates his opponents (and viewers), to the point where he’ll get a KO.

I can totally see him frustrating Stipe and KO him while Stipe is coming forward, he has done that to so many and wouldn't be surprised if he does it to Bader as well lol

Just imagine Ngannou in bellator.

Or in one with open bar steroids.

<DCWhoa>

Who exactly has he knocked out in his streak that is even remotely comparable to Stipe?

To me he's the same fighter he always was, only with improved wrestling.

Powerful counterstriker with suspect defense and a below average chin

I give him a decent shot against Bader but little to none against Stipe

With what? Groin strikes?

Kongo doesn't have any TD defense. Stipe gets him to the ground and pounds him out muc easier than Overeem. Alistair at least has a guillotine so he's somewhat dangerous from his back, Kongo is like a newborn baby.

He could. He could be koed too. And?

Lmao TS... it’s early to be drunk.

I dont think so.

Bader should smash him bad or at least lay on him worse than King Mo did.

Who exactly has he knocked out in his streak that is even remotely comparable to Stipe?

To me he's the same fighter he always was, only with improved wrestling.

Powerful counterstriker with suspect defense and a below average chin

I give him a decent shot against Bader but little to none against Stipe
He ko’d a prime Wanderlei, Aleks, Herring, and Igor. And beating a 225 pound Wanderlei back then was just as good as beating DC. Both elite 205ers that moved up and could beat anyone at hw on the right night. I’d pick Stipe by ud over Herring.

It's gotten kind of boring to count out Stipe. Whatever stats and realistic prediction you can bring up, I have no passion for it anymore.

I could K.O Stipe and Bader also....
(If they stood there and let me punch em in the face a dozen or more times, that's if my hands don't break first.)

Never understood the kongo hype he was terrible

Yeah, only fighter in the world to bring prime Cain to a decision, and the only one to drop him in his prime, even while taking the fight on short notice.

So "terrible" huh?

He ko’d a prime Wanderlei, Aleks, Herring, and Igor. And beating a 225 pound Wanderlei back then was just as good as beating DC. Both elite 205ers that moved up and could beat anyone at hw on the right night. I’d pick Stipe by ud over Herring.
Who are you even talking about dude?

Kongo has never even fought Wand, Aleks or Igor....

It's going to be hilarious when Kongo chin checks Bader then bores his way to a wall stalling decision.

Henry Cejudo could KO both guys on the same night. But not shevchenko

Well yeah if either of them were asleep in bed and Kongo sneaked up and punched them he probably could KO them so I guess you're right in an immensely wrong way.

He'd have to throw a few knees to the balls first, the usual "cup Cheick" before having a prayer vs any elite HW.

Guys biggest victory of his career was over Mirko Filopovic's testicles.

This just in, heavyweights can knock people out. Cheers TS.

TS just proved that he is a Ngannou dickrider! I know DC couldn’t get the revenge that u wanted but Kongo doesn’t have grappling skills and Murr almost KO’d him so basically you’re deluded

Back