Pride lives !

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

Sergei has aged rather well..on a 6 fight streak, excluding a couple of no contests.

Wow Tan Mirgliota more interested in picking up mouthpiece than watching the fight and waiving it off.
He missed the knockdown, it seems

Bellator commentators pretty much described that fight as "Mitrione having issues with the mouthpiece" in their highlights.. I guess they want to protect their Fedor killer

Wow Tan Mirgliota more interested in picking up mouthpiece than watching the fight and waiving it off.
He missed the knockdown, it seems

Not as bad as this tho
mccullough_alfonso.gif

Sergei's a fun guy to watch fight. He's got heavy hands & pretty good boxing combined with an effective usage of knees. I'm glad he got his rematch against Mitrione because I thought he was the better fighter & that foul that ended the last fight was just so nasty.

Not as bad as this tho
mccullough_alfonso.gif
Olaf had such a good chin he needed to be KO’d dead like this with necessary follow up shots to ensure he stayed down....

This goes well with the Pride lives theme

1042tlv.jpg

Nice...Imma gonna go play some Undisputed 3 due to these recent circumstances.

Sergei has aged rather well..on a 6 fight streak, excluding a couple of no contests.
Sergei had 14 fights since his loss to Barnett in Strikeforce and only lost once. Cain has as many wins in his entire career.

They should make him fight Bader next.

it's stupid the ref said hes taking a point away for the mouth piece.

what the fuck do you want him to do he's getting lit up he's not doing it on purpose lol. adding insult to injury.

Back