Rumored This China card looks different on every website, what’s going on?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UFC.com
Sherdog
MMAfighting

Every other website in between has different listings on who is fighting next week.

What’s going on??

Nobody knows because nobody cares enough to find out.

China is treading on an ugly trade Embargo with the USA. Crazy shit iz normal.

Didn't China introduce some law recently that said athletes with visible tattoos couldn't compete? Surely that'd affect Andrade and the main event, but I haven't heard anything else about it.

We in da matrix it’s the meliinuim Y2K <Aug3>

Didn't China introduce some law recently that said athletes with visible tattoos couldn't compete? Surely that'd affect Andrade and the main event, but I haven't heard anything else about it.

that law only applies to TV. doesn't affect internet streaming.
Rap of China is still the biggest streaming show in China and tons of guys have tattoos.
but for soccer games on TV they blur our the tats.

It is sometimes hard to find accurate information about events in China. I’ve had difficulty with lineups for music festivals and things that is. Is normal.

Rap of China is still the biggest streaming show in China and tons of guys have tattoos.
Not quite... after season 1 they blurred out all the tattoos or made them cover it up

{<jordan}

omfg the existence of this show is breaking my funnybone. Everything about it is hilarious.

Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Back