Mindsmash made an interesting video talking about Conor McGregors apology for what he did

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score

Curious what u shertards have to say, lol

Tldr: I don't support punching an old guy unprovoked and it's horrible what McGregor did but he deserves another chance cause he apologized and all humans make mistakes

Last edited:
Conor nuthugger hugging his nuts taking apologies from a total prick at face value like a true nut hugger.

I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never gonna keep me down

Somebody make cliffs, especially for a MindSmash video lol

Anybody know why he talks like that? Acts like he's an MMA god that's just oozing knowledge in these videos

Somebody make cliffs, especially for a MindSmash video lol

Anybody know why he talks like that? Acts like he's an MMA god that's just oozing knowledge in these videos
I made a tldr thing:don't support punching an old guy unprovoked and it's horrible what McGregor did but he deserves a second chance cause he apologized and all humans make mistakes
MindSmash is a joke
Jesus what did you say to get censored on sherdog lol

I made a tldr thing:don't support punching an old guy unprovoked and it's horrible what McGregor did but he deserves a second chance cause he apologized and all humans make mistakes

A bad word. I forget there is a filter.

Conor broke his hand on the old mans skull. Not when sparring.

He will break his brittle little hands IF he ever can make it to the octagon again.

The old man took what was left of Conor’s soul.

He is apologizing to help sales of his whisky & reputation (not authentic). He got caught on raw video. How about apologizing for all of the other crap you have done Conor. If he somehow behaves himself from here on in, then respect will begin again...

He had 5 chances already, fuck that.
And don't think he gonna discover some bs redemption, more is coming, believe me.

He only apologized because the video was leaked, nothing genuine about it #properPOS

1. It’s not “horrible” what he did. He hit a guy. Let’s not over exaggerate it. Rape is horrible. This is a face palm
2. He deserves some jail time for what he did so he realizes he can’t keep doing this shit. I’ll forgive him when he suffers the consequences of his actions and not before that

The double champ does what the fook he wants! Apparently it's true, with seemingly zero accountability or consequences.

it's horrible what McGregor did but he deserves a second chance cause he apologized and all humans make mistakes
That's the thing, though... even if you believe in second chances... what does that mean? Is it not calling him a piece of shit?
A second chance to see if he punches an old man?

Because if we're talking about doing crack baby shit, this isn't the first time... NOR EVEN THE THIRD! This dude has been a habitual line-stepper for awhile now.

"another chance" lol it's not like this is the first time he fucked up though. People talk shit about Jones' antics outside of the cage but at least he doesn't intentionally hurt people. Can't say the same for McGregor. Dude is just a thug, and I don't mean that in a cool, rapper way; I mean in a he's a piece of shit that would be in prison if he weren't famous way.

this video is wrong, because he basicially says you can ignore the old man, but the harsh reality is, if you don't listen to him, someone else will tell it to you and it happens over and over until you understand what you doing wrong.
that's the rules of evolution, NOTHING happens without a reason.

Back